Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Prayers for All.


The Mad Tea Party... down The Rabbit Hole,
2013.

From left to right...
The Hatter, Pal... Brandon W., Pal... Sheree, and...
Renate & Budwardo.
<3
'The Love Birds'.
<3 <3 
{Daughter, Liz... made All of The Hatter Hats. We All had Great Fun... Sporting Them, that night.
<3
Kept the white one... Bud is wearing. It's in The Rabbit Hole.
I... Think of Bud, and... Daughter, Liz... Every Time I look at it. <3 }

I've written several posts over the last few days... 
then, deleted them all.

I'll write more, a better... post about Bud, and... how everything unfolded, when I can.
My Heart goes out to Renate... and their Family.

Having their Home... burn... basically... to the ground, a month ago...
 losing their Beloved... Kitties, 'Family'
now...
Bud... is gone.

Renate asked me to reach out to The 'Antique' Family... yesterday.
I, called a few, but leaned on Colleen Alpers, and Dale Frese... to reach further.
Grateful... for them.
<3

We're all still in shock.
Bud... was Much Loved, by Many... Many... Many.
Renate... Too.
<3 <3 




Prayers for All.


No comments: