Thursday, January 11, 2024

Thinking of Eric.


It was one year ago today... Son, Justin's Dear Friend... and Mine...
 Eric Taylor, died in a car accident on I-380, 
near North Liberty, Iowa.

Eric... was Such a Good Kid.
: )
In the above image... Eric is on the left, Helper...Brandon, is in the middle, and Friend, Kevin... is on the right.
The Boy's were helping me Move Mountains... for IDOT, that... I'd been assured, wouldn't have to be...
then, was told... by IDOT to "Get It Gone".
{my Second... Red Flag that something wasn't quite Right, with our ' Recorded Agreement'.}

The Boys... at a moment's notice... helped me move Mountains.
<3

Eric, was a Jack of All Trades.
: )
If... Eric didn't know how to do something... 
He'd Figure It Out!!
He was No Quitter.
; )
He had a Heart of Gold.
: )
Eric helped me out, So Much... around home, and at Shows.
He was a Worker.

I Thank Eric... Every Time... I turn on the kitchen sink.
It was a Mess. 
Had a plumber out twice, who... actually made it worse.

Eric...
with not a lot of Plumbing Skills, Fixed It Perfectly.
He even got the sprayer working, that hadn't... for Decades.
<3


Took the above picture... of Eric, the day I was heading for a Show.
We'd Just... gotten Everything loaded, I was running Late.
: (
When I fired up The FUSO, {Box Truck}
Eric heard the muffler clamp rattling.
{It's Rattled for 12 years... Sounded like Bell's Ringin'. : ) }

Eric said...
"Give me a minute... I'll grab some tools."
{I... Didn't Have a Minute... Needed to Be On The Road!}
but...
Eric Insisted, I wait.
: )
He fixed it...
Quick, Quick... Quick!!!
; )

When I First met Eric...
he was in John's Shop.
: )
Standing with Justin... and All of The Boys.
Eric Burst Out....
with, 
"HELLO MOTHER!!!"

: ) : ) : )
{which... I was pretty sure, was an 'Announcement', 
for The Boys, that I was comin' up behind 'em. : ) }
Hahahahaha!!!
Oh...Those Boys!!
; )
<3

After that... Eric Always greeted me, Everywhere...
with a 
"Hello Mother!!!"
: ) : ) : )
<3

Remember our last visit.
Eric was helping me set up security cameras.
{Eric... was Setting Up, the Cameras. : ) }
told him, Again... how Grateful I was to him... for Figuring out that damned faucet.
: )
also...
Thanked Eric, for Making Me Laugh!!!
It wasn't funny... 
when he, and Justin... Battled 'The Bee', but....
Oh My Lord....!!!
Justin got Stung... first, : ( 
then... Eric, on the Top of his head.
: (
told Eric, that... Every Single Time, I watch the security camera video, with him, and Justin...
Fighting That Damned....Bee, I Die Laughing!!

{Felt Sorry for Granddaughter....Willow, and Bear...
 {Bear Instigated The Bee Fight.}
: )
Bear was a Pup... then. <3
 I'm guessin', Bear doesn't Mess with Bee's Nests...
 after That...
Day.
: )

Told Eric... I KNOW... I shouldn't Laugh, but....
Can't Help It!!!
: ) : ) : )
Told Eric, when I'm havin' a Blue Day, I watch that video....
{I'll post it above. : ) }
IT DROPS ME!!!
<3

Eric... was o.k. with my Warped Sense of Humor!!
: )
<3

Sure Miss That Kid.
<3
Think of Eric, many times a day.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: