Monday, January 29, 2024

Free Hand.


Oh my...
; )
Quite a Day.
; )

Blogger is Messin' with the format.
Has been for a few days.
: )
I... like everything
 'Centered'.
; )
Blogger.... is Fightin' me with that.
: )



Buried in Book Work.
; )
Helpin' a Pal, do His... as well.
Oh Boy!!!
: ) : ) : )
GADS!!
I'd Do Anything.. for my Pal's...
but...
'book work'.
: )
oh...dear.



Thankfully, Dear Friend's have Volunteered to help my Pal, next year.
Praise God!!
<3
Hahahahaha!!!

I'm so buried... in the IDOT/Fairfax Mess, 
it's difficult to see the light of day.
They're always.... workin' on me.
: (

Took a break, from The Books, and walked around the house, a bit ago.
<3
So Love...
the Civil War era Currier and Ives Prints.
<3
They depict a simpler time of life.
<3
Can't imagine, they truly were, back then,
but...
maybe,
in different ways.

Son, Justin... gave me the above print, for Christmas....
many years ago.
<3

The Civil War... 'era' prints, were all 'hand colored'.
There was a system to the hand coloring.
People... who were Elderly, Disabled...or... Children, who couldn't otherwise work, could sit...
with a paintbrush, and one color.
As the prints came down the line...
they'd hand paint their color.
<3

You can always tell... the much later reproductions from the early... 'prints'.
'Perfection'...
can be easily duplicated, in these modern days,
but...
A Free Hand,
 cannot.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

 The Law, and Our Constitution are Gold. 
<3
We Must Protect Them.
<3
{even tho... ; ) oh my. : ) }

Without 'Law'... Where would 'We'...  Be???
Without..
'Freedom of The Press'...
{I couldn't be writing this, now.}
think about it.
; )
We All... need to 'think'.
in my opinion.




No comments: