Saturday, January 20, 2024

The Anamosa Antique & Vintage Market Opens in The Morning!! 1/21/24!!










The Market Is Fillin' Out!!
MORE Coming at Dawn... tomorrow Morning!!
: )

Thanks So Much, to Pal, Mark Nutt...
for 
Runnin' The Floor, at The Anamosa Show.
: )
Big Job!!
; )
Mark... handles the 'In' and 'Out', during the Show.
: )
He's the 'Security' at Anamosa.
: )

Mark... always makes a Huge Batch of Amazing Chili, for the Vendors.
: )
'Friends'.
: )

Didn't get as many images today... as I would've liked.
It's Been an INSANE Day!!
: ) : ) : )
{Scroll Down... for More Images!! : ) }

There's Some VERY Cool Stuff...
at
Anamosa!!
: )

So Excited to See Everything.
 Meet... New Vendors...
Hug... The Longtime Pals, Oh My!!
<3

The Simply Iowa Booth...is Far from Done.
I'll be there at 6, in the morning... to Finish Up.
; )
Got a Late Start... today.
: )

Truckasaurus is still down.
Think... it might be a bad Key FOB.
: (
Son, Justin.. is coming tomorrow, to Hopefully reset it.
<3

Thanks So Much... to Pal, Dale... for coming to get me...
this afternoon,
and, Pal, Bill...
for Drivin' me Home.
<3
LONG DAY!!
oh...my.
; )

I Thank God...
for
the
'Village People'
<3 <3 <3 

The Anamosa Market Looks GREAT!!
<3
So Incredibly Grateful... to All of The Vendors, 'Friends'...
at Anamosa.
<3
Tony, from Northern Iowa...was Still Setting Up, as we left tonight.
: )
'Worker Bees'.
Every Single One of The Anamosa Vendor's... are 
WORKER BEES!!!
who, happen to Love 'Old'.
<3

I'll try to get more images, tomorrow morning.
: )

When Bill dropped me off, tonight...
he said, "Don't be Fallin' in The Snow!!"
Took a few steps, and Went Down!!!
In a Huge Pile of Soft...
Fluffy...
Snow.
<3
{Our Yard isn't Plowed Out.}
: )
I was Laughing So Hard...
I, Couldn't Get Up...
Hahahahahaha!!!
All I could muster... was,
"I've Fallen... and I Can't Get Up!!"
Hahahahahaha!!!
Bill Rescued Me!!
{and my 300 pound Purse. : ) }
Hahahahaha!!!!
; )

God...
I LOVE My 'Job' !!!
but...
Especially... Love, The People in It.
: )

Long....
Day.
; )

We're Gonna have a Heat Wave, here... tomorrow!!
YAY!!!
: )
Great for The Anamosa Market!!
: )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: