Saturday, January 27, 2024

Crazy.... Day.



Foggy Mornin'!!

Had to be UP Early... this morning, to grab the key for Justin's Shop.
: )
70 miles... to grab a little key.
GADS!!
Friends, Jack... and Randy, were meeting me early
 this morning to pick up the Italian Mirror.
Had a miscommunication with the 'Justins', concerning... 'the key'. 
: )
The GREAT News...
Got to see Justin 'J'...
Romeo...
and Gizzy!!
: )
<3
Those Three Boys are Inseparable!!!
<3 <3 <3 


There's a Beautiful little Cemetery near Justin's Home.
<3


It looked so Gnarly... this early Morn... with the dense Fog.
: )

Don't like driving in Fog.
Especially.... when I'm a little 'Foggy', myself.
A little too much Vino, last night... and not Near Enough Sleep!!
GADS!!!
: )

Mark didn't show up yesterday, to get the books done.
I was Worried Sick about Him!!
Holy Smokes!!

Mark had a Spell... just before Christmas.
He collapsed at his Pool Hall, for no apparent reason.
Gratefully, a Friend was there, shooting Pool, and found him.
Praise God!!
He Brought Mark... back to Life.
<3
So... when he didn't return my calls, or texts... 
got a hold of his Daughters, they found Mark... and he was Fine!!
: )
then...
I Wanted To Kick His Fanny!!
: )
He was at The Legion, visiting with Neighbors.... where there was no reception.
GADS!!
; )
All I could think of, was Brother...Larry.
: (
Larry lived alone, we talked every couple of weeks.
His Girls live in other States, so... when he wouldn't answer them, they'd call me to go check on him.
: )
The last time they couldn't reach Larry, they called my Brother in Law.
He found Larry, deceased .
: (.....
Heartbreaking.
: (.....

Needless to say, I was very Frantic, when none of us could reach Mark, last night.

Mark came by... a bit ago, we got the Books done.
and...
I reminded Mark... as he was leaving,
To Answer His Damn Phone...
and Check His Damn Messages, once in a while!!!
and...  We Love Him!!!
: )
<3

Meeting with Pal, Steph...and her Beautiful Daughter, Paige, for Supper, in a bit.
; )
We Need Some Greasy Food!!!
Hahahahaha!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.
Paige... and Steph.
<3
We Found some Amazing Food.
; )
Took the Biggest Share Home... with us.
: )
{Bully's Angle Inn, Walford, Iowa.}
<3

We had a Lovely Visit!!
; )

As we were leaving, Steph walked me to Sally.
Steph said...
"SALLY!!! You're Driving 'Sally'!!!"
she went on, and said...
"One of my Favorite Memories, was when you picked me up... in Sally, with her top down... and had Melody Gardot playing. That Was The BEST Day!!"
Then... Steph started singing 'Worrisome Heart'.
; )
She said... "I don't remember the name of the song, but I remember That Tune!! "
<3
: )

Oh my...
That, was a Lifetime ago.
Wow.
{2012... maybe. Time Flies.}
Daughter, Liz... had turned me on to Gardot.
Her voice is like Velvet.
: )
Liz, and Steph... are both Incredible Artists, that have Amazing Ears...
for Music.
: )
<3

If I recall... I called Steph, or... she called me, while I was toolin' around in Sally.
Tryin' to Clear my Head, most likely.
; )
Steph... was Wound for Sound, so... I whipped Sally in, at her house that day... 
picked her up.
Sally DROVE Our Cares Away... 
for awhile. 
; )
Sometimes... that's all ya need.
Just... a little 'escape'.
: )
{Sally...with her top down, lets All of the Stress Go Straight Out of The Top of Your Head.
; )
Great Music... is also a Must!!}
; )

Paid 3500. for Sally, in 2010, maybe? 
{Time Flies.}
Quit smokin' for a couple of years, and saved my Stogie Dough, for a Mustang.
: )
There were Three Things, Swore... I would Never Have, in the Mustang, I was saving for.
1. It Can't be the color Silver.
2. It Can't have an Automatic Transmission.
3. It Can't be a Convertible.
: )
Hahahahahahaha!!!
Took Our Peg, with me... when I went to look at 'Sally'.
Told Peg, on the way... 
"If This Mustang isn't 'Cute'.... That's It!!
 It's Got Three Major Strikes Against It!!"
{but... the Price was Very Good. : )}

As we turned the corner, and saw Sally sitting in front of Friend, Don's... then... Antique Shop, in Amana...
{Sally was his Daughter's Car.}
I looked at Peg, and said...
"Oh My Gosh...Peg!!! She's Adorable!!!"
<3
Peg Agreed!!
<3


Sally's a 2001.
<3
Best 3500. I've ever spent.
She's Quite... The Therapist.
; )

Sally... Our Peg, and Pal, Amy.
<3 <3 <3 
Peg was battling cancer at that time.
That Day... was a Good Day.
A Very Great Day.
<3
Here's another.

yeah...
Best 3500. I ever spent.
: )


IDOT and Fairfax, are tuff,
but, cancer Beats Them Hands Down.
They... can Take That, to The Bank, 'we're All' paying for.
Bless their hearts.
; )

No comments: