Friday, January 5, 2024

Great Reminder.


: ) : ) : )

Oh... my.
HAD... 
to find Some Humor....
Today!!
<3

Was reading through some things... this morning, that are very Serious...
but...
oh dear.
Parts of them Struck me So Funny.
: )
Lord... Lord, I Nearly Fell Off of my Chair...
Laughing!!
: )
Priceless.
: )
{it.... was an 'evil'...kinda laugh, I must admit. : ) }
oh... dear.
; )



Spent a bunch of time on the phone... visiting with the Anamosa Vendors.
<3
Spent time recruiting a few, as well.
: )
We have a few spaces available.... 
We Like a FULL... Show!!
; )
Tellin' Everyone... All of The Vendors, to Come LOADED For Bear!!!
<3 <3 <3 

Posted a bit ago... on FB, today... that we have spaces available... and immediately Filled Two!!
So Excited to See our Long Time Vendors...{Family}
<3
 but,
 Excited to Have Some New Folks Joining Us As Well!!!!!
Yippee!!
<3 <3 <3 

FB Memories... were pretty good, today.
: )



Indeed.


<3
Hahahahaha!!!
Every Single Day.
: )




Yep.
; )





<3 <3 <3 




The above...
'Memory',
is maybe...
my Most Favorite 'Memory'...
of All.
: )
It's a Great Reminder.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers... for All.

Barb C.


No comments: