Sunday, January 28, 2024

Keep on The Sunny Side of Life!!


Oh My Goodness.
Don't Know WHAT made me think of this Image today.
well...
yeah, I do.
: )

There's So Much Stress... and Crap, coming at us all, every day, these days...
but, 
at the end of the day...
There's Always gonna be stress, and crap.
; )

Mom had a Very Difficult life, but....
Mom Always had a Song in her Heart.
<3
She and I... were singing songs just a few hours before she went 'Home'.
<3

Mom, and Dad... lived through The Great Depression.
They... lived through the Second World War.
The 'Big One'.
'We' haven't seen a thimbleful of what They did, and Endured... yet.

There's Always, Always...
Something, and Someone...
to
Be
Grateful
For.
<3

There's Always.... a Reason, 
to 
Jump Up On a Picnic Table...
and
Dance!!!
: ) : ) : )
Always!!!
<3

What a Woman...
Indeed!!
<3
I Miss Her!!
: )

Mom was Most Definitely a Pistol, at times.
She had the Most Wonderful Laugh, and...
Laughed, often.
: )
yes...
Dynamite...
 Truly Does....
come in
small packages.
; )

Mom stood a wisp over 5 feet tall, but...
What a Woman!!
<3
Holy Smokes!!
<3

 So Incredibly Grateful for the Parents I was Blessed to Have.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{for the record... Mom would Not be happy that I posted the above picture.}
: )

posted another, She'd Approve.
<3

<3 <3 <3 
: )


No comments: