Friday, January 12, 2024

Another 'Snow Day' in Iowa. They're callin' This One... a 'Blizzard'.


It doesn't seem so bad yet, but... then, I just got out of a Hot...Hot...
Bubble Bath!!!
: )
and...
I Have NO Intentions of poking my head out the door.
: )


Yeah... 
from the Inside lookin' Out...
Not Bad at All!!!
: ) : ) : )
Glad I'm not feeding Livestock... on days like this.
Glad... I don't have to work outside, today... or tomorrow.
Prayin' for All...who Do.
<3


Grateful The Anamosa Show... is Next Sunday!!
It's gonna be cold, as usual... but, looks Quiet.
: )



<3

John shared the above on my FB page, this day... in 2014.
; )
John was Not... a Drinker!!! 
but... 
he knew how Much I Love my Wine.
; )
John would have an Ice Cold Beer... on a Super Hot Summer Day,
 he usually didn't finish it, because once it wasn't 'Ice Cold'... he was Done with It!!
 : )
and... maybe, he'd have a Black Russian, or...two, on his Birthday.
; )

{these days... I, uh may enjoy it a bit too much.
; )
which brings me to the below 'Memory',}
: )

oh...dear.
; )



Indeed.

Hope Everyone Stays Safe...
and
Warm.
{Critters... Especially. <3}

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: