Monday, July 26, 2021

Oh.... Atlanta!


Startin' this post off...with somethin' that brought a Big Smile to my face...in Savannah.
It was pouring down rain...in Savannah, the last day...for us, in Savannah.

Allyson and I...were walking through the Beautiful...Historic Districts,...we found shelter...in an Amazing little Book Store, that had Beautiful...Early 1800's Books, Documents... Legends...and Maps.
The Lovely Woman...working there, sold jewelry.
Allyson spotted the above ring, on the Lovely Woman's hand.
She pointed it out to me.
<3
All hand carved...set in Sterling.
It...looked like The Queen of Hearts.
<3
The Lovely Woman, slipped it, from her finger...to mine.
It fit...Perfectly.
Priceless.
<3

Now...
STRESS!!!
Hahahaha!
We're in Rome, Georgia...tonight.
oh my.
'Atlanta'...ain't for us.
oh dear.
It's been a Grueling Day, gettin' through Atlanta!
Took Us HOURS!!

Give me...the Back Roads.
Small...Southern Towns, like Rome.
<3
Yeah...
I, couldn't Wait...to grab a Gin and Tonic, after This Day.
oh my.
; )

Love...to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.





 

No comments: