Friday, July 16, 2021

Never...say 'Never'

Road Trip...
with a Dear...Friend.
<3

Pal, Wanda asked me to take a ride...with her, today.
; )

It was Wanda's Husband...Terry, that was injured a few weeks ago, and is still in the hospital.
He's been moved to St. Luke's...from the U, for rehab.
They've been through Hell.
Still there.
I'll never...ever...forget that night, when Terry went down.
Kneeling beside him...reassuring...Terry, while squeezing his hand so...tight,
{surprised...he didn't lose it} 
that...he'd be just fine.
: )
 Seeing John's face, in Terry's...
 knowing...in my heart, things don't always turn out the way...
we 
Hope.
Terry's neck...was broken.
It's a Miracle...Terry survived.
His limbs all work.
Praise God!!!
<3 <3 <3 
but...it's been a rough row to hoe, for Terry...Wanda, and Their Family.






Last night...
I consumed way too much....
Grey Goose.
Trouble.
Big...
Trouble.
; )
It was Difficult getting my Crap Together...Early, this morning...to meet with Wanda.
oh my.
But...I Did!!
<3 

Daughter, Liz...made the comment, a while back,
"Mom...I was thinking, sure wish you wouldn't consume... so much. 
But...thought about it, a little more, and wondered..
'What' would 'Happen', if you didn't."

Indeed.

I'm angry.
Very.

Liz...knows...it.
Everyone...most likely...Knows...it.
oh my.
; )
Don't like being Cheated...and Lied to.
IDOT District 6, and Fairfax, Iowa...City Hall.
; )
oh dear.

Haven't needed Bail Money...
yet.
That's a Positive...thing.
; )






It was Great... seeing a Smile...on Wanda's Face...
when we stopped for lunch, after our 'Junk Run'...and enjoyed...a 'Smokin' Bloody Mary'.
; )


<3 <3 <3 


Wanda delivered this Beautiful...Old, Old...Cupboard, to me...this mornin'.
I've admired it...for a long time.
<3


Never in a Million Years, would I have thought...Mexican Art...would bless The Rabbit Hole.
I've been trying, to figure out...How The Hell...am I Ever...going to survive.
Three years...shut down...destroyed...by District 6, Fairfax City Hall...for Their Wrongful Suicide Trail.

In my mind...knew, I'd have to put Humpty Dumpty...back...with 'Alice', somehow...
This...will be the perfect glue.
; )
Thanks...Wanda.
<3
; )


When I saw it, today...
well...
It's Exactly...what The Rabbit Hole...Needs.
: )
So Grateful...to Wanda, for askin' me to ride shotgun.
; )


Wonder how many Ten's of Thousand's...Fairfax City Hall...is gonna Fine me, for These Chickens.
?
Bless their hearts.

On our Road Trip...
couldn't pass by, Dear Friend's...Lynn, and Lea's...
Beautiful Home...without Stoppin'.
<3
They Gifted me...with This John Deere Heart, below...
Love It.
<3
Them...too.
; )



Their Farm, is like...what I'd imagine...Heaven, to be.
<3
I, was breathless...visiting, didn't even think about taking images, there.
Love Their Paradise.
<3






We stopped at a Farmer's Market...on the way Home.
<3


yeah...
Trouble.
; )
Bought these...a while back.
Less than Half Price.
; )
Trouble.
yeah...
; )


It was Such a Great Day, with Wanda.
<3
We had Long conversations...and solved the world's problems, today.
She, and Terry...have been such Blessings, in our Lives.
Thank You...for Your Powerful...Prayers, for Them.

<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.


This is my favorite..piece, bought... from our Jaunt...today.
<3
There's somethin'...magical...about it.
like...
this day.
<3






















 

No comments: