Thursday, July 1, 2021

Back...to Work.

Back to Work.
<3 
: ) 
Lovely...Living Estate Sale, in Fairfax, Iowa.
July 8 thru 11.

1981 Corvette, all tuned up, with new interior.
It's a Beauty!
Ready to Roll!!

This is a Beautiful...Home, {sold} with...Lovely, Clean...Furnishings.
Both, inside, and out.


Antiques, and Modern.
The Oak China Hutch, is Stunning.
There's some Incredible House Plants, not pictured...yet.


Had to smile...when I saw this little, old...cast iron, Turkey Bank.
: )

Two Nice...Nice,...Sofas, several chairs, and recliners.


Many Farm Toys, and Train Set.
This is just a snippet.

Pretty Wicker...furniture.




There's..Much More.
Household, to Tools, and Garage Items.
We're still sorting, and unpacking.
I'll have complete Details, Sunday...July 4th.

Make Plans...to Attend!!

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Our Friend, who was injured...is still in intensive care.
He's doing better, Praise God!!!
Hopefully, he'll be moved today...to a regular room.
<3
Please...keep him, his Wife...and Family, in your Prayers.
Prayers... Matter.
<3}

I'd like to say a little, about my melt down, yesterday...after 'visiting'...with the District 6, Fella.
I, know...I shouldn't let them bring out the Mad Hatter, in me, it's...just...I can't stand, to be lied to, especially... to my face.
I even 'Shooshed' him, when he kept beating the same old...Drum, as they have...for so long, but...have now, admitted the wrongfulness.
{They had no choice.}
Guess, this Guy, hadn't gotten that memo.

The truth is, I really...have tried, over the last several years, to like these people.
{never Trust them, again...}
Still, if I saw any of them..in trouble, I'd do anything I could...to help them.
{I'm an idiot, I guess.}

It's so incredibly disappointing, when they aren't truthful, and deliberately...attempt to twist everything into a knot.
It's...crushing.
and....
it makes me angry.
very.
Guess...I...simply expect much better, from them.
my mistake.

















 

No comments: