Friday, July 30, 2021

Loads. Loads. Loads. oh my.

Pal, Dwight...called me while we were visiting Scarlett Scales, in Franklin, TN., on our way Home.
He, and Ed...had a 12 Foot Harvest Table...with my name on it.
<3
Bought it, over the phone.
So...was on the road, early....this morning, to pick it up.
Found a Mountain...of Gnarliness...at Wind's Reach.
Ed, and Dwight's Awesome Store...in Urbana, Iowa.
It's Always...So Good, seeing Those Boys!
<3
So Glad...they thought of me, on the Table.
: )


The Old...Angel...found in Georgia...is Insanely Beautiful.
Seems at Home....Up North.
<3
He, or She...reminds me of a Warrior Angel.
; )
Perfect...

Much Needed, here.
<3


Had to Unload...The Ford, from the Southern Trip...with Allyson, this morning.
We PILED...everything that wouldn't get hurt outside...from her RAV, on The Ford's Flatbed, when she dropped me off.
oh my.
Barbara...did some Serious...Shoppin' in Dixie.
; )
<3


Found This...at an Amazing Liquor Store, in Franklin, Tennessee.
Home...of our Dear....Dear...Friend, Scarlett Scales.
<3
I'll be writing more about her...soon.
<3

Love visiting Dwight, and Ed.
Their Home...and Garden's...are AMAZING.
<3


Loaded this...Bad Boy, on The Ford...myself.
He's a Heavy...Boy!
Walnut.
12 feet long.
Old...Old...Old.
All square nailed.
The Two Board Top, and Apron...are nearly 2 inches thick.
Amazing.
<3


These Early...Plank Seat Chairs...at Wind's Reach, touched my soul.
They...need to Meet, that Old..Old...Harvest Table.
We'll make That...Happen.
: )



Bless The IDOT's Heart.
; )
They were here....this mornin'...when I went out...to feed Scout.
They were painting every Goose Egg Sized...Rock, in the ROW.
They were pickin' them all up...when I returned Home...to unload.



Never knew...there was a 'position'...for Rock Painters.
I'm thinkin' I need to apply, for that job.
; )
Looks a lot easier, than Loadin' a Flatbed Ford.
: )
oh my.
{Probably more Profitable...too. ; ) }


Found some Very Early...Fun, Garden...and Primitives, at Ed, and Dwight's.
{oh...and what Dwight jokingly...referred to... as a 'Whorehouse Lamp'. ; ) }
Right Up My Alley...Baby.
That's My Style!!!
: )
LOVE IT!!
: )
Didn't get an image...of that, but...will.
; )
LOVE IT!!!
<3

oh...dear.
Another...
LOAD!!!
oh my.

I've Gotta Get OPEN.
oh my.

I've got to find a way...
to put
'Humpty Dumpty'...
The...Rabbit Hole,
back together...again, after all of this wrongful butchering.
I...simply...can't find my feet.
my soul.
: (
It's a worrisome thing.
: ( : ( : (
oh my.

Love...to Ya.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: