Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Long Day. but...a Good One.

 


We traveled through 4 States...today.
Long post comin'...but, not...tonight.
Just...found a Hotel.
Everything was Full...for Miles.
oh my.

Allyson wanted to visit a Great Restaurant, she adores....
'55'
 in Franklin...Tennessee.
I...wanted to Visit...my Sweet Friend, Scarlett Scales, in Franklin.
We Did.
{more about Scarlett...tomorrow. <3
 or the next day. 
Her Store...is Amazing!!!
So...is She. <3 }

55.... was Amazing!
I, knew it...when I saw 'The Outlaw'...portrait, at the Bar.



oh dear.
sorry...
but, I Had...to Laugh.
; )
{It's been an 'Eastwood' Trip.}

Allyson, was Spot On...with The FOOD!
Wow!!


She had a Fried Green Tomato BLT with...

 Made...In House...

Pimento Cheese, and...
Garlic Parmesan Cheese Fries...with Crab.
; )
oh my.
<3


for me...
Oysters.
: )
Oh My Lord.
<3

They...were Out of This World!!
: )

Hittin' the Sack.
We'll be on the Road...Early.

We're Both...Ready to Get Home.

Like Dorothy says, There's No Place...Like It.
: )

Love to Ya.
Prayers...for All.

Barb C.













No comments: