Monday, January 11, 2021

We're in...for a Ride.

Today...
was a Crazy....Crazy....Day.
; )
Seems I dealt with more Folks, from every walk of life.
Concerning Business....Home....Estates...Family....Vehicles...oh my.
Amish Folks......to the Mayor.
oh my.



 
The Amish, came by...and took a Tree down behind the rabbit hole, that the Hurricane, back in August...had sadly...mortally...wounded.
: (
I'd had another bid, from a company...that was less, than the Amish's Estimate, but...decided to hire the Amish...instead.
The reasons why....
I, knew...they'd do a Great Job, Keep Their Word, and...would be here, when they said they would.
: )
I told Joe, the Amish...Fellow, that did the work, today...that.
Trust, is Everything...to me.

I've dealt with the Amish, throughout my life, especially...when I was young, in the Horse Business.
We always saw eye to eye...conducting business, and, we understood, your 'Word'....is 'Bond'.
Ya make an agreement, verbal...or, with a handshake....it's a Done Deal.
That's getting pretty rare, these days.
It's a Priceless...Gift, when it comes around.

Joe, asked me...if Fairfax has a place...he could take the Tree, and Brush debris.
I, didn't know.
So...called the Mayor.

I'd shared my 'History', with our Mayor...Council...and IDOT, with Joe.
; )
He was surprised...I'd call him, or...the Mayor, would take my call.
: )
I told Joe...there's a lot of 'things', that are 'Surprising'...in Fairfax.
; )
oh my.
{Joe's eyes...were as big as Saucers....when I told him about the 104,000. fine, The City threw at me, for 6 Chickens...and Old...Tom Turkey, after our Battle, concerning the Fraud, and...wrongful Trail. : ) }
oh my.
; )

I, was respectful...and civil, with the Mayor.
as...always.
He, was...with me, as well.
Business...is, business.
No matter.

It was very sad, watching the huge...{volunteer} Hackberry Tree...come down, and...all of the wild grape.
Mother Nature, has her way...of cleaning house.
That's a lot...easier to take, than the wrongful...Taking, and Butchering, from the IDOT, of So...Many Others, this year.

The above quote...popped up on my Memories, today...on FB.
It's really sad, because...I can't seem to find that 'place'...anymore.
I, hope...someday, I'll be able to.
When The Battle....is over, I hope.


This quote, above...popped up, today...too.
I, haven't 'showed up'...for as much as I should've...or, maybe...could've...this year.
There's been some difficult, last...many months.
Don't know why...with the ominous future....I see, but...somehow, feel I've turned the corner.
Hopefully, we all have.

There's going to be some very dark days...ahead.
but....
there's Light, beginning to peek through the Mist.
<3 


Had to Laugh....when I saw this.
: )
It's So TRUE!!!
<3
Oh My...

What would I do, or...have done...
without 
Those...
I've Always....Known, 
would Bail me out, no matter what, with a call.
<3 <3 <3 


May God...Bless Us, All.
We're in for a Ride.

Don't care which 'side'...you're on,
better...
 put some Gorilla Glue between Your Butt, and The Saddle, for This...'Ride'.
{It works, I...know. ; ) }

Love to You.
Barb C. 

{To those...who are following blindly, threatening our Democracy...
at the end, of this...'Ride'...
Don't drink the Kool-Aid.
History has proven...that won't end well for ya.}




No comments: