Friday, January 15, 2021

Mutual...Trust. Priceless.


Picked up...an old...old, Violin, the other day, from an Estate.
I...used to play, when I was very young, 8...or, so.
Not...well, I might add.
: )
Dad...sold it, when we were in a 'Tight Spot', financially....
when I, was about...10.
Never felt sad, or angry...about it.
Sacrifices, must be made...from us all, for the good, of all, when times are tuff.
<3 
I always knew...Dad did the Best he could. <3
That's all he ever asked of me...or, anyone.
<3 <3 <3 

When I opened the case, to this one...and saw this old...Violin, it reminded me so....
of that 'one', from so...long ago.
<3

Dad, had found the one...I used to play, took lessons, with...in an old Farm House, that they were tearing down.
He had it refurbished...for me. 
<3 

Last night, took this one from it's repaired... heavily worn....case, that...gratefully...had done it's job, in protecting the Beautiful...Old...Instrument.
<3
Sat down...with it, tuned..it up,
 rosined the bow....
and...began to play.
: )

Peanut...cocked her head, every which way...
as I attempted to play, the old...Violin..
Hahahaha....
: )

It felt good, to hold it in my hands.
It felt...like an Old...Friend.
<3

This morning, ran across...the below quote, I'd posted a long time ago.
It struck me, the first time I read it, and...how True...it is.
'Trust'..is so much....bigger, than Love.
One can Love...many, many, and Much.
Trust...
is so very Precious.

I, thought...even with the Critter's...that have shared my life, 'Trust'....has been the Greatest factor, in those relationships...
as, with People.

The Horse's, that I've been closest to, that...I've done some Daring...'stunts' with, 
looking back, it was about 'Mutual Trust'.

They...Trusted me, and...I, Them.
<3

People, over the years...who've earned my Trust, have rarely...let me down.
<3
The few, that have...well, I'll always Love them....
<3
That's fairly...easy, for me...to do.
<3 
Trust, well...once that's lost... I've struggled...to find it again.
The truth is, I...never have found it, completely...in them, again.



'Trust'...is a very...
Precious
Thing.
There's a Mutual Confidence, with Trust, that's So Powerful.



As I was walking up the stairs, yesterday...looked out the window, and saw...'Sally', back...parked in the front driveway.
The Boys...had taken her, from the back side, where I'd parked her...after, risking our lives...to get out of the front.
They were doing some adjustments on her headlights.
My heart..sank.
Oh...No.
: (
My eyes raced....on the driveway, and...Highway, wondering how I was going to back her...out, again, with that Mess.
: (
Then....
I saw, someone...must have gotten the 'word' out....either, from FB, or this blog, or...possibly, the Construction Men, saw me...taking so many pictures, the other day...they, checked it out.

Someone...temporarily...filled in, the long...deep ruts.
: )
So..for a few days, it'll be ok. 
Long enough for me and Sally, to get out of there.
: )

Many...many, 'roads' to travel today.
Things, I...wish...so wish...I wouldn't have to do.
: ( : ( : ( 
but...
I have no choice.
: (

Hope the 'roads'...you travel today....are easy, and smooth.
<3
Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
Barb C. 


{Dad...would've called this old...Violin, a 'Fiddle'. 
<3
: )
That...it is,
<3
but, to me...it's such a Beautiful, 'Instrument'...
'Fiddle',
 doesn't quite fit. <3 }
 

No comments: