Tuesday, January 19, 2021

The Taurus. Red Flags.

Red Flags...




Something...very 'ugly', transpired over the weekend.
Won't get into names...or, reasons.
but...
I stooped to another's level, pretty much, blind with rage.

That doesn't happen often, maybe...a handful of times in my life.
Yesterday...still filled with anger, and...sadness, I began thinking about what has set me off, during 'Those' times, over the years,

Every time, it was 'disrespect'.
Big Disrespect.
Not towards me, usually...directly...
but, directed on others, who are being mistreated, or belittled.




Lord...Lord, I see a pattern, here...for sure.
Also, see a Pattern, of those who wave the red flag.
oh dear. 

Like an Old...Taurus, I'm docile, until provoked.
It's takes a lot...to get me there, but...once the Line is Crossed, well...
That's That.

Pal, Dale...called me, yesterday...we went over what had happened, Sunday.
{He couldn't believe what had been said, by a City Official.}

Dale witnessed a 'Red Flag'...moment, many years ago, at the rabbit hole, we talked about it, yesterday.

A man, was being very disrespectful....arguing, arguing....about money he owed us, he'd agreed to pay, months before.
It wasn't about 'money', as much...as breaking our agreement.
Breaking a promise.

I, kept trying to reason with him, concerning our agreement,  we were all standing at the back of 
The Ford.
The man...kept getting closer, and closer...
louder, and louder, 
until the bill of his cap, was nearly touching my forehead.

I'd kept backing up....
then...the man, said a very wrong thing.
{Brought someone I Love Dearly...into the argument.}

{Dale said... "Oh Barb, when he said what he did, to you...I knew he was done."
Dale...said, all he could do, was get out of the way.}

Yep.
I was holding my open purse, but... sent it Sailing through the air, like a rocket...
landed, 'exploded'...from the force... in the back of The Ford, papers strewn everywhere.
then...
I knocked the hat off of the man's head, who was screaming in my face....then...a chase ensued across the rabbit hole's lawn.

Gratefully, for both of us...he could run a little faster than me.
He made it to his vehicle...before I, could get ahold...of him.

Told him to leave...and never, ever...set foot on our Land, again.
Ever.

The man, over the years, has come back.
but...
no more disrespect.

That man, isn't cruel...like the man, is....from the weekend.
oh my.

I can forgive, 'let go'...of...'crazy' <3 
'Cruelty'...ah, not so much. 
Have a feeling, I'll always struggle with that.

I know...I shouldn't get so riled up.
but...oh my, dealing with this...in my face, and watching how so many, are being hurt, disrespected, truly sent me over the edge.


Still...shouldn't have stooped to his level.
Someone from the City, texted me...said, "just because...they stayed silent, concerning the man's behavior, doesn't mean they agree with it."
I, believe...that person absolutely...doesn't agree with him.

but...after thinking about it, for a bit...
by not, stepping up, and correcting his horrible behavior, immediately, 
 does send a message, to him,...to me, all of us.

So, yes...I'm sorry, for ranting.
{As Ron White...has said...
"I had the right to remain silent...but, didn't have the ability." }

Hope...our paths, never cross.
At least, not for a long...long....time.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.
I, mean...'All'. 

Barb C.

{Please....say a Prayer, for my Sister, Joy. {JoAnn } She's at the University of Iowa, Hospital, has been for a couple of weeks....with some major issues.
{not covid, Praise God. <3 }
Gratefully, I got to speak with her, Sunday.
It was So Good, to hear her voice.
<3 <3 <3 
Nephew, Billy, is here from DC, to help watch over... Joy.
He, and I are going to have Supper, together
this evening.
: )
He's been so kind, to keep me updated. 
Such Good People.
<3 <3 <3 }






No comments: