Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tiger...by The Tail.


 






Took a Hot...Hot...Bath, this morning, while letting the RED...Hair Color, soak...into my 'Skunk' Looking...Tresses.
; )

It's the first time I could get in the Tub...since I twisted my leg, dealing with compressed nerves.
Shower's...aren't my favorite Gig.
; )
Usually too busy, to take the time...for a Bath, so...a shower, it is.
: (

I like to Soak...for Hours, in Mountains of Bubbles.
That's My...Kinda Livin'!!!
{The poor water heater....get's a Workout...on Days like This!!! }

Began diggin' through Mountains of Documents, concerning this Wrongful...Trail...Mess.
Every Letter, Every Drawing....Every Picture....Every Email...Every Text, Every Record, Every Note..
from Every...Fairfax City Council Meeting, from Day...One.
{Figured...I could do a better, more Thorough, Detailed...  Job, with Fire Engine Red...Hair!!! Hahahaha!!!
Works Every Time!!!
; )}

Don't know...that we'll need any of it, with what our Lawyer already has, but...never hurts to be Prepared.
; )

I was listening to Buck Owens, this morning...'I've Got a Tiger by the Tail'...came on.
 Got to thinking...
At the end, of this Journey, I'll finally figure out, who...was the Tiger, and...who, had the tail.
For so long...I've felt like I...was the one, hanging on to the Tail.

Time...will tell.
Either way...'The Journey', is gonna make a Great Book. 
: )
{unless...our Lawyer, advises me not too. ; )
I'd have him...read it, first!!! Hahahaha!!!
We, Trust...his Judgement. }

I'm sure Ya'll think, you've already...heard way more, about this Mess, than you want too.
Trust me, there's so Much...you haven't heard.
Pretty Good Stuff.
; )
Then...You'll Truly...Understand, why...
'This'...has Consumed my Life, for years.
oh my.

Love to Ya!!
Prayer's...for All.

Barb C.









No comments: