Sunday, January 17, 2021

Mud...on The Tires.


Therapy.
; )

Bailed in Sally, yesterday afternoon.
Hit the Back Roads.
<3
My...Kinda 'Party'.
<3
Had the conversation, that I didn't want to...on Friday.
Done, and...Done.
; )

Visited with my Lawyer...Saturday morning.
We hadn't chatted, since before the Holidays.
Told him...to 'Saddle Up'...it's Time to Ride.
; )
He's such a Blessing.
Damn It!!!
He shouldn't have to be.
: ( : ( : ( 
My Lawyer...did Everything Right, but...we didn't count on the IDOT, District 6,  not abiding The Law.
The IDOT, District 6, shouldn't have Wrongfully Breached our Recorded...
 Settlement Agreement.
None of This...
Would be Happening, now...had They...kept their Written, Agreed To...Recorded Agreement.
None...of It.
Wow.

I, shouldn't have to Close...the Rabbit Hole, because of their Wrongfulness...
 Incompetence, and...Negligence,
 leaving it...in an Imminent Flooding Situation, because of Fairfax's Wrongful...Trail Plan, the IDOT District 6, Wrongfully...Built, for Them.
oh my. 
My Lawyer...agreed.

So...Here We Go.
Again.

{Wish I could come up...with a more Powerful word, than 'Wrongful', or...'Wrongfulness'.
Probably...could, but...the Profanity would Hang over Fairfax, for Decades.
; )
oh...my. }



The only place...I can escape to...anymore, are the Back Roads.
Me, and Sally....Flew....down those Back Roads...covering 3 Counties, yesterday.
<3
Slung a Lot....of Mud.
; )
<3
Music....
LOUD!!! LOUD!!! LOUD!!!
Hahahaha!!!
Whew!!!
{Love...Jason Aldean. His music, Rocks, in a Country...way. ; ) }






I always think of a Quote, I'd read a Long time ago, when I go by a Cemetery.

"There are two places during your life...you won't care who your neighbor's are.
The Cradle, and The Grave.
Let's get along."



 Visited...Kids, and Grandkids, too. {Critter's Too! <3 }
<3
Just...for a few minutes.
<3
{if ya ever wonder, who 'drives' me, you're lookin' at 'em. ; ) }
They were on my mind...as Sally and me...took in Iowa...in January.
The 'Times'...we're all in.
We're gonna have to be Tuff, to survive this.
All of This.
All of Us.
On...Every Front.

I'm counting on The Law, to Prevail, with much of this.
If...it doesn't, we're All In For a Mess.
Big Mess.

The frustrating thing, with The Law, it moves a lot Slower, than most of us...wish.
but...
Ultimately, I...Believe, It Will Prevail.

It crossed my mind, too....'What if it doesn't?'

Thought...'where could we Run Away....To?'
hahahaha...
There's No Place, to Run, 'to'.
hahahaha!!!

So...guess we'd better dig our heels in, and Make the Law, Work.
It's important, I believe... to look for 'Patterns', the Wrongdoer's....are cut from.
They didn't 'just' start with us.
; )



Sally...looked like an Old...Work Horse, when we got Home.
<3
'Country Gal'.
; )

She's 20 years old, this year.
Runs like The Wind!!!
{not as Quick...as Jethro, ; ) 
but...Sally Know's How To 'Git' It On!!!' ; ) }
<3 <3 <3 
These Old...Ford's....and...Iowa's Back Roads...
have been the Best Therapists, throughout my Life.
<3 <3 <3 

Love...to You.
Prayers...for All.
'All'.

Barb C.
 
{The bottom Line, It's All...in God's Hands.
<3
He's 'Got Us'.
<3 <3 <3
What will be, Will...Be.
 
Someday...every one of us, will be Dust.
I, hope...when we leave here, we leave everything a little, or a Lot...
 Better, for those coming up behind us. 
<3}

For the record...
I won't back down, to 'Lawlessness'... on Any Level.
Be it, at our Front Door, or..at Our Capital.
It's All...The Same.


No comments: