Saturday, January 9, 2021

Getting Back...to Work.


Friday... was a difficult day.
Pretty much, fell off the wagon, hard....
Thursday evening.
Think I would've exploded...had I not.

For the first time, since my 'War' began... sent an email...to my Lawyer, and...rescheduled our visit.
He, his Time...Knowledge, and, Wisdom...are so very Important to me, as I'm fighting my own...5 year War, here...on the Home Front.
I don't Ever.... ever, reschedule....or, intentionally waste a Moment of his Valuable... 
Time.

Nothing...has taken my eyes off of the Wrongful...Battles, here at Home.
Not...covid, not floods, not a hurricane, not even death, of Dear Ones.
Nothing.
until...
January 6, 2021.

I don't believe...many understand, what very well...may be coming to Us.
Nor, do I believe...many, realize....where we are headed.
{Especially those, who were taking 'selfies'...inside Our Capital.}
Sadly...I'm nervous, that too many have forgotten where... We, have already been.

This morning, I walked into the bedroom, and pulled an Old...Book, from the Cupboard shelf.

'The Great Rebellion'
Sat down, at the Old Harvest Table....where I write, next to my laptop.
It's a Huge...Book, around 700 pages.
Printed just after the Civil War, in 1866.
I began to read it, again.
Hadn't touched it, in decades.
It...was shocking, and...never before, had the words written within, struck me, like today.

I took a few images, of the first few pages, that...shook me up.
oh my.

Dad...always talked about a 'Civil War'...coming.
Lately, over the last two decades, I've heard rumblings.
John, too...warned, he could see it coming.

I, Hope...and Pray, people will take heed.
Read, about what a Civil War...has done to Us, in the past.

Read...about how they come about, and...who...are often behind them.

I was Proud of the Vice President, when he said...."Let's get back to work."
after...Our Capital, and our Elected Officials were held hostage, earlier...that very day.
That's exactly...what they did.
So Proud...of them.

What happens in the next 30 days...will determine a lot.

Myself, like the Vice President advised....
I'm getting back...to work.

Keeping a watchful eye, on this division, but...have to keep forging ahead.

I, Pray...for Our Country, Her People.
All of Them.

Barb C.









These words...
155 years.
or...
3 days ago.
Much, too much...still rings true.
If you care to read...a little, of what I did, this morning...
you can click on the images, to enlarge them.








No comments: