Friday, January 29, 2021

It Is...What It Is...Baby.


Had to dig...deep, in the Old Wardrobe... for a pair of jeans...this morning.
; )
'Boot Cut'...Jeans.
None left... to be found.
Everything...is dirty.

Tho...we got the new/used washer...hooked up, with the ground frozen, I'm nervous about doing laundry, here.
{Broken Tile...IDOT/Fairfax Trail...Flooding Mess. }

The ONLY footwear, I can put on, and be able to walk...after my last 'Flip',
are my Old...Cowboy Boots.

The pair, I prefer, are Vintage...but, like new.
However...can't wear them, with straight leg jeans, or a Dress.
The Shaft's are not tall enough.
{they have 14 in Shafts}

So...dug out the Old...Extremely Worn... Tony Lama's, Pal...Jan, gave me years ago.
<3
They have 17 in. Shafts.
Gave them a quick shine, filled in the holes with wax polish, so the snow...wouldn't soak my feet, too much.

Found a Crazy...pair of Flowered Jeans, I bought years ago, while shopping with Daughter, Liz.
She bought a pair, too...she liked them so much!

Caught a glimpse of my attire, while walking through the house.
: )
Hahahahaha!!!!

Flannel Shirt, Black...Tee, Flowered Jeans, and...
of Course, Tall...Turquois Tony Lama Buckaroo Boots!!!
Hahahaha!!!!

I, looked at Peanut's reflection...behind me, who can't 'see', and...even She, looked Puzzled!!!
Hahahahahaha!!!
<3 <3 <3 

Hey...
It Is...What It Is!!!
; ) 
<3

Have to run to CR, today....oh my,
then...take a load of Laundry, to Liz's....before another Storm hits.
; )

Oh my...
Livin' The Dream....Baby.
Livin' The Dream.
; )
<3

Love to Ya....
Prayers, for All.
Barb C.

{forgot to include....
'Wrongful' 
oh my.
; ( }


 

No comments: