Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Thank You.

Thanks So Much...
to Everyone who attended the Living Estate Sale, on Cottage Glen.
We truly didn't know what to expect, with the World being turned upside down, with covid.
Thankfully, most everyone wore a mask, and social distanced, without any complaints.
We are All...trying to muddle through these uncharted territories, and figure out what our new 'normal', will have to be...for a while.
<3
The Sale, itself....was Amazing. : ) 

I wasn't there Sunday afternoon, as I was attending my Sister, Joyce's Celebration of Life.
Bill kept me updated, from the Sale..... it was again, Crazy...Busy.
Every day...was Very Busy.
Thank You.
Took yesterday off, we'll be wrapping up everything today, there.
Folks are picking up their large Furniture, today...as well.
Thanks So Much....to Mark, for Standing in for me, Sunday.
Thanks, to Gayle, for helping out, as well.
<3 <3 <3 

I'm grateful to the Owners, for their confidence in us.
<3 <3 <3 

We are heading to another Sale, on the N.E. side of Cedar Rapids, that is an Estate Sale.
It has lots of regular Household, and....Tons of Great Tools!
: )
That will be mid July.



Then.....
we're headed to Iowa City.
The first weekend in August.
That, is also an Estate Sale.
Tons of Vintage French Furniture, Oil Paintings, Mirrors, Chandeliers...
oh dear.
oh..dear.
; )
I told the Daughter, as I stood in the doorway, frozen...
wiping the drool from my chin....
"If...I were a Wealthy Woman, I'd write you a check, and be Done...With It!"
LOVE IT ALL!
Told her that her Mom, and...I....would've gotten along Great....!!!
Except, at an Auction. : )
We wouldn't have been 'Friends'...at an Auction.
: ) : ) : ) 
Hahahaha!
Holy Smokes!

So, Thanks...Again.
<3
Stay Tuned!
Love to You All.
Barb C. 

{We are watching the 'covid' situation, and may very well be doing 'On Line'...Sales, if the numbers get out of hand, with covid.
Stay Tuned!}

No comments: