Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Grateful...


Have taken a few days off, from the Cedar Rapids, 'Living Estate Sale', as the City..is working on the road, in front of the Sale Home.
We're very close to being done.
Sale will be June 25-28.
Details, and Images, this Sunday, June 21st.
; )

I was blessed with a Memory, from a Year ago...this morning.
As I was leaving a restaurant, that day..
 noticed something shiny....near the Ford, on the ground.
I picked it up, it was a Nickel
: )
It looked, and felt....like it'd been run over..a Million Times.
I climbed in the Ford...cleaned it off, so...I could read the year it was created.
'1946'
<3 <3 <3 
That was the year...John was born.
I, just sat there.....holding the little coin.
: )
Understanding, what a Beautiful...'Wink', I'd just been Blessed with.
<3 
Life..has been, beyond Crazy..for a long, long...time.
It's interesting, tho....the more Insane...'Life' seems to be, 
the More...'Winks', I..see.
<3
 Over the last few weeks, along...with the, what seems to be Never 'ending'...
Highway/Land/Trail.... Issues,
there have been many...deaths.
I...can't begin to tell you, how Grateful...I am, for those 'Winks', that seem to be at every glance.
They comfort me, as...they....remind me, I'm not alone.
<3 <3 <3 
As I've visited with Friends, and Family...who've Lost their Beautiful Loved Ones, I've tried to explain, how...They, too... will see 'Winks', in the most unexpected places, when they need them the most.
<3 <3 <3 
The last few weeks, I've been seeing the number 11, over...and, over.
We like to think, sometimes.... 'Winks', are simply coincidences.
That...works, for a while...
but, 
the 'Winks', have become so persistent...
oh my.
That's...when ya know, Somebody, is trying to tell ya, 
"It's Okay." 
"Hang On."
"You're Not...Alone."
I, know....so Many, are Praying....for me, right now.
: )
<3
{As I am..for Them, and All...who are Struggling, and Suffering}
The Angels...are very close, I know.

It's been a little over 6 years, since John...went away.
Throughout my life, I've endured many losses, but....losing John, was the most Earth Shattering.
I keep forging ahead, but..like I've written, so many times, before...
after losing John, every 'battle', is so much more difficult.
{getting out of bed, many days....can be extremely difficult.}
I, feel like a Warrior, that's weaponless. 
A...Bird, trying to fly..with one wing.
My heart...hurts, so deeply, for others, who have 'Lost'..their 'Loved Ones'.
I, don't show it...to them, like....I used to, and... find that so strange.
I, 'feel'... crushing empathy, for them, but.. can't express it, like I used to.
 Don't know...if it's because, I'm afraid, that, if I do...
I'll melt into a pool of nothingness???
: (
I always want to be so strong, for those....who are suffering.
Used to always 'be'..that person.
I...can pull it off, for short periods of time, but...then, have to retreat.
: (
Can work, .... Can fight, but....only in short spurts.
then...
 have to retreat..
: (
I know so many, who are hurting, and..somehow, they still manage to go on.
A few, have carried me, through the Battlefields, while being so Broken.themselves.
I....don't know How, They Do It.
May God Bless Them.
<3 <3 <3 
I'm Grateful.
so..
Very, Grateful.
I spend much of my time, alone....in 'retreat', charging up, I guess...
for the next 'Battle'.
It's Then....when 'The Winks', are so Abundant.
<3 <3 <3 
I'm...So Grateful, for Them.
Love To You All.
Thank You, for Your Continued Prayers.
You, along with All..who are Struggling, are in my Prayers.
Barb C.




No comments: