Thursday, June 11, 2020

Here's...To Mary.

Went to Waverly, Iowa....today, to say Goodbye, to my Friend, 
Mary Sellon. 
{Dark Horse Antiques}
{The Kitten, on Mary's Memorial...is Munchkin. 
Mary, and Tom...got him, from us...about 10 years ago. 
They...saved his little Life. 
<3 <3 <3 
He was one, of two Kittens, the Old...Old...Mama Cat, delivered.
He, was deformed...and, tiny.
John, was so worried, after I sent him Home...with Mary, and Tom.
{John..Loved Critters. <3 }
I, told John...to Never Ever...Worry about that little Kitten.
Mary, would take Care of Him...better Than Anyone, on The Planet.
Indeed, She Did.
<3
He Survived...and is Thriving.
 Loved...More...than John could Imagine.
<3 <3 <3 
I was told, at Mary's Funeral, today... that Tom, when...Munchkin Crosses The Rainbow Bridge, will bring him, to be with Mary.
<3 <3 <3 
Mary...in Her Own...'Hatter Hat'.
Mary's Friend, Candy...texted me, yesterday...
said, she was going to 'Dress' in Victorian Clothing, for Mary's Funeral, today...in Honor, of Mary.
I, don't have Victorian Clothes...
but, 
I dressed, in Mad Hatter Attire.
; )
Dusted off my Hat... and Proudly wore it, to Honor...Mary.
Mary, was wearing a Beautiful...Black Hat, her Amazing Sisters, Laura, and Andrea...chose for her.
<3 <3 <3 
Mary...Loved Her Hats!
<3 
That Girl...Could Dress.
Wow!!!
Mary, {right, in Beautiful Victorian Attire}
 and...our Beautiful, Peg, 
at John's Memorial, in 2014.
<3 <3 <3 

When I think of Mary, well...
many thoughts travel through my mind.
Mary, was one of the Coolest Folks...I Know.
Kind, Caring....Giving.
Many years ago... I complemented Mary, on the coat she was wearing.
It was The Most Beautiful Thing...I'd Ever...Seen.
<3 <3 <3 
The next time Mary visited...the rabbit hole, she handed me a sack.
Inside...
was The Beautiful...Coat.
She gave it, to me.
I...was Absolutely...Blown Away. 
<3 <3 <3 
That was in 2013.
I...Wear It, Often... and Treasure...It.
Always...Will.
<3 <3 <3 

While driving to Mary's Funeral...
I was singing...
'Proud Mary',
 Jethro's...throaty ...Muscle Motor...and exhaust, seemed to sing...along, with me.
<3
On the way Home, I knew...I'd be writing a Blog, a short...one, {I'm pretty drained} 
about...
Mary.
I was trying to figure out, a Tune...to Play, for this Post.
Proud Mary...?
 Something, from Joplin..?
{Mary, kind of reminded me of Janis. : ) }
<3
then...
when I sat down to write...
I, Knew...
which Tune, to post...for Mary.
'You've Got a Friend'. 
<3 <3 <3 
I, Always...
always...
always...
Knew,
I had a Friend, 
'Mary'.
<3 <3 <3 

Mary, will be Greatly Missed, by Many.
Love...to You,
Mad Hatter. 

{Stopped on the way Home...picked up a small...bottle, of Patron.
Mary, and...I, shared Many Margaritas, over....Many Years. 
{I, knew...I'd get into All Kinds...of Trouble, with a larger, one. ; ) }
Had, to say 'Cheers', one...last Time, to Mary, 
with 'The Good Stuff' ; )
 <3 <3 <3 }

No comments: