Tuesday, June 2, 2020

We Live...in The Twilight Zone.

I wrote an email to Josey Wales, this morning..
{my Lawyer. }
Concerning the trail, 'that isn't', yet...it is.
I kept writing, and writing...
then deleting....and deleting.
Told him, so.
After reading, what I'd written, describing this 'situation', solely for Fairfax's trail...
 told him...I had to spare him, from my thoughts.
The words were far too painful to read, myself.
I, wouldn't subject him, to them.
They weren't curse words, they were heartbreaking...words.
It seems, so many...are turned upside down, these days.
I don't watch the Twilight Zone.
When John was here...we'd watch it, occasionally, but...it always left me so unsettled.
The way this world is turning, it feels like we're living in an episode, that never stops.
Stores were closing their doors in Cedar Rapids on Sunday...because of looting threats.
I can't watch the news...but, I...can't not, watch some of it, either.
Can't look outside the window, because of the devastation.
A dear Friend, stopped by, the other day, and...said she was sick to her stomach for hours, after she left here, after witnessing this, first hand.
 : (
When I cut my hand, last night...picking up a broken glass, Peanut had knocked over...
I, didn't even feel it.
I'm so...numb.
So...numb.
Work, is my salvation.
Faith...is what carries me.
I...know, I Know....
All of This, is happening for a reason.
I...Know...God, has a Plan.
I get so weary...

Seeing So Many...suffering, and...not have the ability to help them, is a suffering, all it's own.
I just received a call from my Pal, Chicago Ray.
He's been such a Gift, in my life.
He has so much Faith, and...always encourages me to 'Hold On'. 
"Don't Give Up."
: )
Giving Up...has never been an option, in my heart and soul.
Trying to figure out...how to keep going, is the biggest issue.
I, just thought of how a Mule behaves...when he's asked to jump a fence, that's taller than he is.
It's amazing to watch.
A Mule, will walk up to a tall fence, {Not run...like a Horse.}
He'll stand with his chest right next to that fence, and...kind of weave...back and forth.
Sizing up the Hurdle. 
Then...with one Big Jump, goes over the top.
I'm still 'weaving', at the Fence.
Many...of us, are.
Like Chicago Ray, says...
we can't give up.
Even Mules...get weary, tho.
Love...to You.
Barb C.






No comments: