Friday, June 5, 2020

Prayers for Mary.

Yesterday, was an extremely difficult day, on so many levels.
Aunt Florence's Funeral...left me extremely weak in the knees.
My Cousins, are Such...Beautiful People.
Florence, had to have been so incredibly Proud, of them.
<3 <3 <3 
Not long, after I returned home...
I noticed I'd missed a message, from Cindy Nutt. {Dear Friend <3 }
Called her back, and...she informed me, Tom, Mary's Beloved Husband, had posted some very sad news, concerning....Mary.
Mary Sellon, has been such a Dear...Dear, Friend, over decades.
I've been keeping tabs, with Mary, and Tom...
over the last several weeks.
Mary's cancer had returned....a few months ago, and...she was ready to face yet...another Battle.
Mary, is a Fighter.
So Full...of Life.
She's been Tested, all too often, over the last decade.
Mary, Loves....Antiques, and has a Great Store, at her Home, near Janesville, Iowa.
'Dark Horse Antiques'.
<3
Mary, and...I, also have a Mutual Love, of Horses.
She and I...have traveled Many, Many...of the same roads.
I, Love her...Dearly.
Her Laugh, is her Signature.
Unmistakable... 'Mary.'
She Laughs, Often.
<3 <3 <3 
I'd do anything...for Mary, and Tom.
They, are Amazing Folks.
It Breaks my Heart, they are going through this.
I visited with Tom, for a long, long...time, last night.
Hospice is coming in, now....and, Mary...is sleeping, most of the time.
This has all come on, so fast.
Last time I spoke with Mary, she was ready to Give cancer Hell...
again.
Then, things went all...wrong.
I, Pray....for Mary, and...Tom.
I'm asking...You, to, as well.
I'm very concerned...about them Both.








Mary...
in her own, Hatter Hat, Daughter, Liz...created.
<3
She Wears It...Well. <3 <3 <3 

Mary,..as Tom, described...
"Has been the love of my life, and best friend for 51 years, and my wife...for 48 and a half."
I'm so...so, Sorry, for them.
Tom. 
: )
<3 <3 <3 
Peg, and Mary...
{Cindy, and Tom Nutt, and Liz...in the background.}
This was at John's Memorial, July 19, 2014.
<3 
What a Blessing, They All...Are, and were.
We lost Tom Nutt, this year...and, Our Peg, 4 years ago.
April 7, 2016
: ( : ( : ( 
Today...is Peg's Birthday. 
Mary, and Peg...Adored each other. <3 
My Heart, is so heavy...
but, I won't lose Hope.
I've seen Mary, Win Many Battles, when few...thought she could.
Thank You, for Your Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.


No comments: