Sunday, June 7, 2020

Sad...news.


Received word, this morning...
our Friend, Mary Sellon...
{Dark Horse Antiques}
lost her battle with cancer, the Evening of June 5th.
I've been on the road, and working...at the upcoming Sale,
with Mary...on my mind, and in my Prayers.
I was going to call Tom, this morning, but..our Friend, Bill, saw Tom's 
announcement, concerning Mary's passing, early this morning, and let me know.

Mary, had a Heart of Gold.
She'd do anything...for those who Needed.
Especially Critters.
<3 <3 <3 
Over the years, Mary...has been there for me, during some very difficult times.
We've shared some extremely Good, Wonderful...times, as well.
<3
She was a Fighter, and had an extremely Strong Will.
Sadly, over the last decade...Mary, has had to prove that, far...too often.
My heart...is heavy.
I'm very concerned...about Tom.
Mary, and Tom...
were
Soulmates.
If...you could, it would sure be appreciated, if you would send a note, to Tom.
Like John, when he was ill, was So Moved...{to tears..}
when Folks, he didn't know....had, never met, had sent cards with encouragement.
<3 <3 <3
{ I remember reading them to John, one morning...when he was so ill.
He sat at the table, eating his breakfast...as I read.
He stopped eating, looked at me...tears, welling up...in his eyes....
his chin...began to quiver...
his voice...cracked, 
as he said...
"Why, would people send 'me' cards...when they don't even know me?"
Without a blink, I said...
"Because, they are Kind, and Loving People. <3 Just Like You."
<3 <3 <3 
Daughter, Liz...reminded me....this morning,
How, her Heart Swelled, when she brought our mail in...
and went through the Beautiful Cards, filled with such Love, 
and read them to her Dad, and me.
<3 <3 <3 
{Makes me Cry...just thinking about it.
I remember, after John...went away, how those Beautiful...Cards, and words of Faith...and encouragement, carried me. <3 After, my accident, too.
I, know...I haven't properly addressed, Everyone, who sent 'Love'...my way, but Please Know, how Very Much...Those Cards Meant. <3 <3 <3
Still Do.
I, saved them All. 
<3 <3 <3   }

Tom's address is, 

Tom and Mary Sellon
9424 Leversee Rd.
Janesville, Iowa.
50647

Please, keep Tom, and...Mary's Family...in your Powerful Prayers.
Their Critters, were Tom, and Mary's 'Children'.
<3 <3 <3 
They both are very involved with Rescues, and Shelters.
I, know Mary...would appreciate everything, anyone...
does....for Animal Welfare, in her memory.
Even, if it's just giving a stray...a hand out, or a gentle touch.
Tom, is asking for donations to the Cancer Society.
The days, weeks, months...and years ahead,
will be overwhelmingly difficult, for them all.
Mary, will be greatly missed.
Love...to All.
Barb C.

No comments: