Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Searching for a little 'Beauty'...

just.... a little, this Evening.
It's been quite a Day.
I'm leaving the floor machine, and...5 gallon pail...out.
It looks like the rain, may quit.
but...
who knows. 
I took a walk outside, a few moments ago.... when the Sun, finally...popped out.
I, just wanted to find...some, a little...Beauty, in this day, before it's done.

I'm actually a little chilled, after standing in the rain...for so long, today.
Think...I'll fill a Hot Bath.
Listen to a little Roberta Flack...
and...
Soak... 
in Mountains...
 of Bubbles, for awhile.

I'm Grateful...at least, for now...the Creek hasn't flooded the Pasture.
and...
I, did...find, a little 'Beauty' on my walk...around the rabbit hole.
<3
 Most...always do, when I search for it, no matter how Ugly...
 the rest of the world, is.
<3 <3 <3 
The Sun...stayed with me.
: )
It's gone, again.
Hopefully, no more Rain, tonight.
There's a 'Lake'....around the rabbit hole, like a Mote.
{nope...that water, doesn't like to drain...'Up Hill'. ; ) }
I walked barefooted through it...
on my stroll. 
Haven't done that...in a long time.
Yes...there's been a little 'Beauty'...in this day.
; )
Guess, that's all...we can ask for.

Love...to You.
Barb C. 


No comments: