Wednesday, June 3, 2020

anyway.


Slipped this old dress on, today...
Haven't worn it, for a long time.
Have a million things to do..
Some...aren't very pleasant.
My Aunt Florence's Visitation, is this Evening.
before...that, we're meeting a client, about another possible Estate Sale.
Daughter, Liz's Birthday...was yesterday, I need to go see her.
<3
Been dealing with the 'trail'...mess, this morning.
oh my.
oh...my.
We are working on the S.E. Living Estate Sale, today...as well.
{Dates for that, will be June 18-21
Pictures, and details, coming soon.}
We'll be working on a Big...Estate Sale, over the next few weeks, as well...
that has Tons....of Stuff.
Loads of Tools, and Household.
That is scheduled for mid, to late July.

Seems, everything is 'Hurry Up', and 'Wait'....these days.
I'm either standing completely Still...
or, Flying a Million Miles an Hour.
As I was thinking about the ways of the world....today,
I thought about Mother Teresa.
What a Blessing She Was.
<3 
Still Is.
Always will be.
<3 
The Tune...above, is much...what She...said, was, and Is.
<3
These days....people, could get so bitter, and angry, with all of the injustice.
To tell the truth, I...fight those feelings, a lot.
I know...where Those...'feelings' come from.
: (
It's very difficult, to fight them off, some days.
I, must.
We...must.
Patience...has never been one of my virtues.
I want Everything Fixed, and Right...
'Fair'...
Now.
That's not how we learn, and grow.
That's not...how we will 'Feed our Children'.
I remember reading in my Streams in the Desert, years ago...
that "Grain must be Ground to Make Bread"
{Isaiah 28:28} 
today...
I turned to John 13:7
"You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

During these sometimes, very dark, and difficult times, 
speaking...for myself, 
I need to cling all the Tighter,
 to...
Faith...
Trust...
Patience...
but...
Most of All.
'Love'.

Love to You.
Prayers...for All, who are Struggling, and Suffering, today.
Barb C. 



No comments: