Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Love...


This is such a Beautiful...
Quote.
It was posted on one of my Favorite FB Pages.
Melodious Heart's Encouragement.
<3

It was a very long day, just got Home.
Traveled, what seemed to be a Million Miles, then...
attended my Favorite Aunt's...Visitation.
Florence, will be Greatly...Missed.
As I stood there, next to her...
watching the slide show....of her 'Life', 
I...broke down, and...wept.
I swore...before I went, I...wouldn't do that.
This World, Needs....More People, like Florence Dvorak.
<3 <3 <3 
We Can't Afford to Lose...Them.
not now.
: (
Her Kids, told me...Florence's Sister, Passed...yesterday.
Two Days...apart.
I, told them...
Florence, saw How Beautiful...Heaven Is, 
and came back, to bring her Sister, with.
<3 <3 <3 
I'm sure...of that.
That's...how Florence was.
<3 <3 <3 
Love...
and, Prayers...to All.
Barb C.

{Florence's Funeral..is in the morning. Pray...for Us. <3
 I, Pray...I can keep my legs, underneath me.}

No comments: