Monday, June 17, 2019

'Winks'... They're All...around us.

Life...has been absolutely...
Insane.
Hahahahaha. 
; )
Seems, I've been getting Hit, from Every Side, for far....too....long.
I, get pretty weary...sometimes.
Sometimes...climbing out of bed, or...John's Recliner...{more often, than not...}
is, almost, more...than I can do. : )
I feel John, near me...often.
I don't believe...I could've made it, these last five years, without his 'Winks'. <3
: )
John's..and my Dad's...'Winks'. <3 
{Peg shows up...when I'm REALLY in Trouble. : ) 
I saw her...as I laid on the basement floor, after I fell. 
Just her little feet, in her old...worn, pink 'Crocks'...and the pant legs of her Old...Bibs.
She was Right There...Yelling at me, to "Get Up Those Stairs!!!"
: )
I, swear to God. 
<3 
I'd been unconscious, unbeknownst to me...on the basement floor, bleeding out,
 for nearly two hours, when I woke up.
I, had no idea...what had happened.
I saw Peg's feet, and Heard her Order, and...didn't think a Thing, of it.
: )
{Peg, always ordered me around...: ) : ) : ) 
When we were working hard, trying to prepare for an Event. <3
{I tend to get a little... distracted...: ) 
playing with these, wonderful...old, toys. : ) }
so, hearing her Order Me...Up, Those Stairs, 
was perfectly..Normal.
: )
My, mind... after being rattled, so Hard...didn't give thought....she'd been gone, two years. 
: ( }
The very last words, I spoke to Peg... while kneeling at her side,
 were from Peter Pan. 
"You know that 'Place'... between sleep, and awake?
That 'Place', where you still remember dreaming?
That's...where I'll always...Love you, Peter Pan.
That's where I'll be waiting."
That's exactly, 'Where' Peg...found me. 
<3 
It's True...
<3
I'd been Running Hard, all morning, and half of the afternoon...today.
It was after two, when I decided I had to eat...something.
I had my phone in my ear, with 5 people...all wanting something.
Lots, of 'Somethings'. 
I'd been by the restaurant, I finally stopped at, 4 times, along with dozens...of others, while trying to put out Fires...with Everyone.
I enjoyed, a Great Meal....
Opened my Fortune Cookie, and....
Thought of John,
 and another Great Person,
 that Kicks me in The Butt, when I worry, a little too much. : )

That, was a 'Wink'. 
<3 
One...that I Really, Needed.
Then...as I walked out to The Ford, heavily loaded....
waiting,
I spotted something Shiny, on the parking lot.
It was a Nickel.
Heads Up!
: )
{I would Never pick up a penny, or any Coin...if it was tails up. 
John, would Always...pick them up.
 hahahaha!
He'd say, "That's Money. I don't care Which Side of The Coin...is Up!! It's Hard to Get!"
So...True!
: )
I picked the 'Beaten a Million Times', Nickel... up.
: )
Sat down, in The Ford...and saw it was dated 1946.
<3 <3 <3 
That's the Year, John...was Born.
: )
My Friends...
If That's Not a 'Wink'...
nothing is. 
I believe... there's more to this 'Journey'...than what we could ever imagine.
I, Trust...in The Lord, to Guide me.
<3
I, totally...understand, we never walk alone.
I don't believe in 'coincidences'.
I do believe... our 'Journey'...is mapped out, Long before we take a breath. 
I believe...We All Matter. <3 <3 <3 
: )
The rest of the pictures, below...
are of the rabbit hole, I was planting the 'Forlorn'...
what's left of the Plants, I'd taken to several events.
I asked one of the Boys, to get them out of the FUSO, several weeks ago.
He said.. there weren't any.
{With my memory...I, didn't question. }
Sadly...I found, a couple of days ago...
There, were.
: (
So...I clipped them back, planted them in Rich...soil, 
and... am Hoping, they'll take another breath.
: )
They aren't Pretty, but...
They're Fighters. ; )
<3 
{ My Kinda...Plants! <3 }
Again...I post about our Grandchildren....and this INSANE...
'Chicken Shit', that the city of Fairfax, is now Beating me over the head...with.
I'm so sorry...for those people, at city hall.
I, truly...am.
I, Pray...for them.
Yes. 
It's all...about The Journey.
and...
The 'Winks', from Above.
They're here...for us all.
We simply, need to pay attention.
Love, to Ya...
Barb C. 











No comments: