Thursday, January 5, 2017

Thinkin'....Spring.


As I sit here...tonight, my mind....is seeking....
'Spring'.
: )
First Event, of the year... is Sunday, the 15th...
in Anamosa.
I'll be diggin'...'Spring'...out, for the show.
: )
I ran across these pictures, {below} from a few years back.
The Flower, and Tree, images...John 'captured', I'm pretty sure.
: )
We are Blessed, to live, in a Land....that has Four Seasons.
If, someone asked me...which, is my Favorite...
: )
I, couldn't pick.
: )
What I can, say....
I look forward, to Each, and Every One. 
Anxious, for their Arrival...
yet...
equally, anxious... for their departure, 
when...their 'Time'...
is done.
<3
Spring, like all of the Seasons...has it's own...'allure'.
Hope, Life...New Beginnings... : )
Peg and I, used to talk...about a lot of things, while working, down the rabbit hole.
Long, before...she fell ill.
It was in The Spring....
one year...
: )
we sat outside....in the Sun.
The Sun, is always, such a Gift....in the early Spring.
The Ground....is still cold, under your feet...
and, the Wind, still has, a definite...'chill'.
but, 
if you can find a place, out of the Wind's, reach....
yet.....
The Sun...can soak...itself....
on to your shoulders, and face...
well, 
There's Nothing...Like It.
: )
I, remember her saying... how cruel, The Lord...was, because Christmas, would never be Christmas, for her...again....after losing her Mother.
Peg's Mother....Loved...Christmas. <3
then, 
she said... as she pointed out The Birds... beginning to build their nests...
and...the Trees, budding...
'Life'... : )
around...the rabbit hole,
that....
 He'd better not take her 'Home'....in 'The Spring'.
She hoped, when her time came...it would be in the Winter, when everything...was 'Dead'.
She said... that would be the Cruelest thing, The Lord...could do...
take her Home... in The Spring, of the Year.
I, reminded her... that, things aren't 'Dead'...in The Winter.
They, are resting.
Without the Snow, and Cold...we wouldn't be Blessed...by Such Gifts...
as we were Relishing...at that moment.
: )
It happened, The Lord...did call Peg, Home...in The Spring.
I, thought about our conversation, from years...prior, as I sat beside her, last April.
She was in her bed...in the living room...
beside the window...
watching, as the Tree's...were budding.
: )
Little Birds...came to the window....and visited her, between building, their Nests.
They, would Sing....to her. : )
 oh my... <3
Peg, would Smile...as she watched them.
: )
What a Beautiful...Gift, that was.
: )
for, Peg....
and...us all.
So, now....here, tonight...it's 1 degree, outside, in Faifrax, Iowa.
Winter, is being...'Winter'.
: )
Soon, enough....it, too...will leave us.
The Sun...will warm...us, on those chilly days, as Spring tries....
to break through. 
The Show, on the 15th...is my first...opportunity, to bring 'Spring', to a little 'Iowa'....spot...
in a building...in Anamosa. 
I took the day off, again...today.
Resting.
My face is sore, and feels like, what I'd imagine...one of the character's faces...
from Star Trek, The Next Generation, would feel.
{It doesn't feel, real. }
{Quite...Foreign }
: )
Tomorrow, I'm headin' down the rabbit hole...
start gathering...for the show.
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C,
{The Show, is at The Lawrence Community Center, in Anamosa, Iowa...
Sunday, the 15th of January.
I'll have all of the details...tomorrow. : )
Make Plans, to Attend.
It's Always...a Great Time. : ) }












No comments: