Sunday, January 22, 2017

Simply Iowa Plague....

Just....kidding.
: )
but...oh my...
I've been down, for the count.
Went to the rabbit hole, when I had to...
but...didn't move...much.
I'm feeling a little better, tonight...
but, wow...what a ride.
I'm So Sick and Tired...
of being...
Sick...and Tired!!!
: )
Hopefully...this is the end of it!
Been watching all of the Crap...about the election...
from both sides...the last few days.
I've decided....
when The Obama's...moved out, of D.C.
so, did my interests.
Make no mistake... I'll support our Country.
but, no politics...down the rabbit hole.
I, figure...those in Washington...will get along, like....always...
just fine, without me...worrying about them.
: )
I visited with a Friend, this morning...
she and I... stand on different sides of the isle...
but, we agree...with each other more, than not.
We respect each other's thoughts...and, have always found common ground. : )
She said... she'd had some heated arguments...over the years, but, said...she was so thankful... that we never did, and have remained close Friends... {20 years }
She did say one thing... and I shut her down... Immediately.
"I wish they'd just 'Get Over It'."
Meaning the Dems.
Uh Oh!
I said... The Only, 'One's'... who should offer that advise...are Democrats, to each other.
That didn't go over well...with Republicans... the last time around, when the Dems... recommended it.
I'd Never...offer that advise... to anyone, who has fought a Major Battle, with... Open Wounds.
I will say, and have said.... We are all on the same team.
There are those...out there, who Love...and....Relish...division...in our Country.
No matter what... we can't let that happen.
I plan on spending my time...working as hard as I can, at my 'Job'.
{I, have no choice... never have. }
Continue...Supporting Small, and Local...Business.
Pay, more attention, and be more involved...in our Local...Communities.
Washington....will be, what it will be.
I listened to Warren Buffett, this evening.
He said...something, I'd been thinking about...myself.
I've seen 10 Presidents.... in my lifetime.
He's seen, many more.
yet...
somehow...
'We' always.... manage. : )
We shall, through this one...too.
He was very Optimistic.
Not, because of who was elected...{he voted for Hillary }
but.. because...he Understands Americans.
: )
We are a Pretty Good Lot!
I watched a video... this afternoon, for the first time.
It made me feel...sooooo good.
President Obama... John Boehner....
Joe, and Michelle...
Cracked Me Up!
as did the rest of the Folks...on the video.
It helped me understand... life goes on...
For Us All.
: )
I, think... we have more...in common, than we know. : )
I, look forward...to doing the same things....as John Boehner....and President Obama.
Havin' a Beer, in the morning....sometimes. : )
Sippin' on a little Wine...and Smokin' a Stogie, now....and then, in the Evenings.
other than that...
I have a LOT...of Work....to get done.
Right Here... at Home.
They can Play their 'Tunes'....'til the Cows....come Home, in Washington... all they want.
I, don't have time...for it.
Here, in The Heartland... We have to Get Stuff...Done.
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{ya gotta watch the video...above. I don't care which side...you 'stand'. It's good. : ) }





No comments: