Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Have I Lost My Mind???? well, of course...You All...{ most, of you...} thought...I did.

: )
Guess what?
seems...
I Haven't.
: )
Hahahaha!!!!
: )
I've lost...most Everything...
and...
Everyone...
'Who'
Meant the Most...
in my life.
but...
I...haven't lost, my mind.
Those, that I have Lost...
wouldn't allow me...to Fall.
: )
They...Believed in me.
<3
I, Believe...in...Them.
: )
Always...have.
Always...Will. 
: )
They Trusted me...
and, depended...on me.
If, Anyone...thinks...for a Moment...
I'd let Them...down.
well...
guess...
they'd better...'think', again. 
: )
This image... is of my Granddaughter, Miss. Meadow Rain...and her Beloved....
Great Dane, 'Moose'. : ) <3
If Anyone...thinks, for a moment...I'd let them down....with a Breath, left....in my body....
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!
guess.....They'd...better,
 : )
Think...
Again.
: )

We're gonna make it...
: )
Don't Bet...Against Us.
: )
Pray....
for Us. 
<3
Love....to ya, 
Barb C. 

{May God....Bless, Mary Tyler Moore. <3
She, was such a Gift. <3
She, reminded me...so Much...of my Sister, Chery. <3 <3 <3
They, were Two Peas...in a Pod. : ) Priceless. <3
I was Blessed, by my Sister....Chery.
We, All...were Blessed...by Mary Tyler Moore. : ) <3 }

No comments: