Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Thinking.... 'Garden'.

This time of year... down the rabbit hole....
the old....greenhouses...are so cold.
I posted images...below, of when Spring....whispers, there.
<3
It will breathe Life...into...whatever....is sheltered by it....
Long...before, 'Iowa'...will.
: )
I'm so Thankful...for them.
If it wasn't for John... they, wouldn't be here.
{it's a long...story. : ) }
What a Gift.
: )
The Old...Fountain, inside....always....has 'Life'.
<3
another....long....story. : ) }

The Anamosa Show...
wiped me out, more than I knew.
I slept the entire day...on Monday.
Tho, my lesions are almost gone...
the 'inside'... is still...pretty worn.
I didn't think I pushed too hard, for the Show, and...was Thankful, for Brandon, and Liz...
who helped...so much.
: )
These shingles...kind of remind me of the Flu.
Wears ya Out!
: )
As, my body's been doing little, my mind...has been 'working'.
Thinking...'Garden'.
Urns... Statues... Fountains...
oh boy. : )
It's supposed to get warm, this week.
'January Thaw'... in Iowa.
: )
It's such a Tease.
Get's ya all Fired Up... for Spring....
then, it'll turn Cold...again.
Really...Cold, and Spring seems further away, than before the thaw.
I'm going to have the shop open... this Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
11 'til 5...daily.
I'm heading there, tomorrow....to keep working on the re do. : )
Quite a bit..is changing, there....with so much, that is coming in.
I'm working on a Show Calendar ....
Open House...down the rabbit hole...the first weekend in April...
Junk Jubilee... the end of April...
Gold Rush... Mother's Day Weekend, in May...
Memorial Day Weekend Sale.... the end, of May...
I, may also be conducting an Estate Sale.... here in Fairfax, this early Spring.
Things Promise....to be Hoppin'...pretty soon. : )
I, don't feel too guilty...about takin' a little 'time', in January.
: )
Daughter, Liz... has moved in...with her Fiance....
They are expecting a Little Boy... in May.
Her 'due date'... is May 25th.
The same day.... John went 'Home'... in 2014.
She and I...were both...taken back, by that. : )
{another...'wink'. <3 }
Things, are much better for her, and Miss. Scarlett.
Adam, her Fiance... is very nice, as is his Family.
They Love....Our Girls. <3
Adam has helped us, with Shows a time or two... and Understands....
his soon to be Mother in Law....
is a Steam Roller.... : ) 
We 'Git 'er Done'....
{but, we have a Lot..of Fun... when the Work is Done. : )
It's an Irish...'thing'. : ) }
He saved us... at the last Junk Jubilee... when BOTH Trucks... gave us Fits!
He got 'em Goin'. : )
{He's a 'Ford Man'.... Bonus Points...with Mama!!! }
: )
I'm posting some images... of 
'Spring'... 
'Past'.
below.
Spring 2017...
is coming...
Fast.
Love, to ya...
Barb C.



This....Wonderful....Old...Fountain, is such a Gift.
It has 'Life'.
I do nothing...but, give it a drink of water....when it needs it.
It...is such...a 'World'...all, It's Own.
Priceless.










The song...above, was my Dad's Favorite.
I had the Organist...play it non stop.... at his Funeral.
The lyrics... touch me...so, this time...of year.
When...'Winter'...has such a Grip...on us all.
yet...
The Promise...of 'Spring'...
 New Life....
keeps us...forging...ahead.

here, are a few lines...
from 'Lara's...Theme'.

'Somewhere...my Love, there will be Songs...to sing.
Although...the Snow, covers...the Hope, of Spring.
Somewhere, a Hill... Blossoms, in Green...and  Gold.
and....
There are Dreams...
All, that your Heart...can...Hold.
Someday... we'll meet again, my Love.
Someday...whenever the Spring Breaks Through.
You'll come, to me.... out of the 'long ago'...
Warm, as the Wind...
Soft, as the Kiss...of Snow. '



No comments: