Saturday, January 14, 2017

Anamosa Show Opens at 7:30 a.m. Sunday! Early Bird...is ONLY Five Bucks! Be There... EARLY!!!

The Simply Iowa Booth...
is Nearly...
Set!
: )
The Entire Show, Looks GREAT!
Such Fun, Old...Stuff!
{some...'Serious'...Old Stuff, too. : ) }
Things from a Dollar...on Up!
Early, Primitives....
Oak....
Victorian...
Mid Century...
Parts, Pieces...Rusty... Gnarly...
TRULY...
Something, for Everyone!
: )
I've gathered some Super Fun....Old Trucks, Cars and Wagons.
{On My...I fell in Love... with the 1930's 
'Skippy Deluxe' Aero Flight, Wagon.
{It has little glass headlights! : ) }
oh my.

The Old...Corner Cupboard...is Lovely, up....and on it's feet!
Everything went together....click...click...click!
I wished I would have had more time, looking around!
What I did see.... is Mouth Watering!
Don't Miss....this First Show....of The Year!
You'll have Much....Fun!!!

Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{Thanks so Much... to Brandon. {Son, Justin's Best Bud. : ) 
He, was a God Send! }

No comments: