Tuesday, January 10, 2017

oh...my.

Had another...'Ruff' day, yesterday.
: (
Woke up...this Morn, feelin' not too....bad.
: )
That's a Great...Thing. : )
My mind, was racing, with my eyes, still.... closed....
about... 'All', that Needed to be Done.
SOON!
I was thinking about an Old...Drawer.
One, that was missing, from one of The Chicago Cupboards.
Chicago Ray... had delivered the Three Beauties...
but, after the Truck, was unloaded....
we were short...a drawer.
That, is a Big...Deal.
He promised to look at home, in Chicago.
Retrace...Every...Step.
{sigh...} 
: )
{I called him, when I was heading to Chicago...and asked...
"Have Ya Found That Drawer???? I'm Headin' Your Way!!!"
He hadn't....and was Losing His Mind....Digging!!!}
He's a Brilliant, Cabinet Maker, so...I knew...he could create...one, if it couldn't be found.
{He Promised...me, that. : ) }
Ray and me...go way back.
: )
He reminds me...a little, of my Dad.
 we...'Understand' each other.
He'd asked me to take pictures, of the the one...that was in a Twin, that he could copy.
My first Thought...was, I have to get that done...today.
I'm taking that Cupboard to Junk Jubilee...in April.
Gotta Have...
That...
Drawer.
Not too many moments, later....
I heard my phone...buzz.
Text Message, from Ray.
The Caption...
"OMG"
This...is what I saw.
: ) 

He'd found 'The Drawer'. : )
He said.... it was sitting, in plain sight, but....
a packing blanket....was flipped over it.
: ) 
I, told him...about another drawer...that was 'missing'...from something,
 a Very...Important...
Something....
I had, here...for Friends.
I, also...Moved Heaven and Earth.... to find it.
Turned out...
I had walked past it, a thousand times...
oh my.
I had set it, right next to our door, as Not...to forget it.
then, did.
I told Ray....
It's kind of like...looking all over Hell...
and..
Back,
trying to find your glasses.
the entire time...
 they are sitting, on the top of your head.
: )
or...
Frantically...looking for the Phone...
while you're Talking...On It!!!!
Chicago Ray's....reply...
"Amen, Sista."
: ) : ) : ) 
Hahahaha!!!!
oh my.
Love, to ya....
Barb C.


No comments: