Sunday, January 15, 2017

Anamosa Show.... history.

Thanks, So Much....
to All, who Attended and Shopped!
: )
It was Sooooo Wonderful, seeing Everyone.
<3
Cecilia, {Promoter } and Her Lovely...Family, were So Great!
Cecilia...lost her Husband, Jon...not, long ago.
He was Missed...at The Show. 
I, know...how Difficult, this was, for Cecilia...
and Family.
'The Firsts'...are....so...Tuff.
First Thanksgiving...
First...Christmas.
really.......the first time...grocery shopping, is so hard.
: ( : ( : ( 
You 'Think'...of them...at the end...of every isle.
or...when you see something, they love to eat...and automatically.... reach for it, 
then...stopping, as your hand, nearly grasps...it.
'The Firsts'.
I, still, do it...every time...I shop.
{It especially gets me... when Ice Cream...is on sale.
John, Loved....his Ice Cream. : ) <3 }
I missed, hearing Jon... as he joked, and visited...throughout the Show.
: )
During set up... I thought I heard his voice. I didn't think anything of it...
until...it hit me,
 'Jon isn't here'. 
: (
He is....Missed.
It, was...wonderful...seeing all of the Vendors. 
: )
It's kind of like...a little Family. : )
The show was good, for us.... but...maybe....down, a bit.
There's an Ice Storm...headed our way, tonight.
They've been warning us...for days.
I think it kept some Folks...at home.
{It's not going to start....until late, tonight...but, to listen to the weather..folk....
You'd Think The Sky Is Falling!!!! }
I, think...too...
the election, has Folks...a bit, twisted, no matter what side of the isle...you stand on.
We Can't Let That Happen.
It reminds me a bit, of 9/11.
The Worst...thing we can do... is 'pull in'.
The government...will be, what it will be.
I, believe.... we need to support our Local...Communities, and Businesses.
Be Strong, and Unwavering... 
Locally.
Pull...Together.
Support, Each Other. 
We'll get through this.
'We' always...have.
: )
{and, buy stock in 'Popcorn'. : ) 
Watching the 'News'...is going to be...Very...Entertaining. 
oh....dear.
 : )
but, 
we can't worry....about all of 'that'.
You see, it's 'Us'...that 'Make'...this Great...Country. 
Each, and Every...One...of 'Us'.
: )
<3
We... need to Keep our Noses Clean, and...to The Grindstone, at 'Home'.
{we can... chuckle...and snack, once in a while... 'watching' it all...unfold, in D.C. : ) }
We, can't let 'that'... 'Unfold'...our Midwestern...Values, and...Ethics.
Just, smile...nod....and keep forging...ahead.
in other words...
'Git'er Done.
 : )
Just...sayin'. 
: )
Love, to Ya....
and, 
Thank You, Again....
for Attending The Anamosa Show.
I Hope...You Know, how Very Much... that means, to us All. 
<3
Barb C.
{Here's One...thing I can tell, you...for a Fact.
I have Beloved...'Friends'...that stand...firmly...on Both Sides...of
'The Isle'.
Should I... pick up the phone, and ask ANY One of Them... for Help....
They'd All...Be Here, in a Moment.
That's...
'America'.
The 'United' States of America'
<3
as my 'John'...would say...as he was making a Point...
"You Can Take 'That'...to The Bank!".
yes, you...can. : ) : ) : ) }


No comments: