Friday, January 27, 2017

Awakenings...

I woke up...this morning, somehow....feeling 'Lighter'.
The 'feeling'...was,...as if...I'd been walking in a dense...Fog
for miles....and miles...and, miles...
soooo Weary....
then....
the fog, began to lift...
Everything.....seemed to become brighter...around me.
I walked into the bathroom...looked in the mirror,
Threw My Hands..in the Air...
Reaching...Up....to The Heavens...
Thanked The Lord....Out Loud....
for All of The Blessings in my Life!!!
asked Him...
to Continue...to Bless, Those..who Suffer...and Struggle, here, on Earth.
Those...who are in Heaven...with Him...safe, in His Arms...
to let them know... how Much... we Miss Them.... and Love Them. 
I walked into the dining room...
began to gaze...into the Old Cupboards, one, by one....
 that 'Hold'...sooooo Many,
Precious...Memories.
Friends, Family...'Journeys'...past. 
I looked at Peg's picture.... with her, Beloved... Michael.
Michael...has been on my heart, for several days.
Keep thinking, I need...to call. 
I looked to see.... the Bracelet, I had given Peg...
that, Michael...brought back, to me...
shortly after Peg, went 'Home', as she had requested, of him.
It was Gone.
I began to panic.
I remember draping it...over the little velvet bag....she had gotten for it.
The Bag....was there, but...not....the Bracelet.
I carefully slid the Old Cupboard door open.
{The Cupboard....is Filled.....with so many....'Memories'...I have to be very careful, not to disturb anything...
when I slide the doors. }
I frantically....yet, gingerly....began to move things, around...and, near... Peg's picture...
looking for the tiny bracelet....thinking, somehow...it must have fallen.
It...wasn't there.
then...
I looked at Peg's face...in the image....
then, at Michael's.
There was the intricate...little silver bracelet....hanging next to him...
where...I had placed it, the day he had given it to me.
oh dear. 
{remember, 'Fog'....Heavy...'Fog'...has surrounded me, for several...years. }
I grabbed the phone, and called Michael. : )
I, wasn't going to 'think'...about it, any longer....
I needed to share another 'Chapter'...of the tiny bracelet's....'Journey'.
: )
Michael...was So Happy...to hear from me!!!!
hahaha!
He said... their Darling... Daughter, Sarah... was visiting...
and Beloved...Granddaughter, Chelsea was there, too....!!!!
She and her Husband, Spencer... had just arrived from Texas!!!
He was preparing Breakfast...for Everyone! 
{Michael...was in his Element! : ) }
I, told him...with All of his Wonderful...'Company', I wasn't About.....
to 'Keep' him!
but... had to tell him... how Much, he'd been on my Heart...
and, when I saw the tiny bracelet... I knew, I needed to Call...
Now! : )
He said... "Thank You...Barbara!!!....
 You couldn't have picked a better day. It's my Birthday!!! "
oh my....
then, I knew.
Peg...was giving Us Both... a 'Wink', today.
<3 <3 <3 
{I had no...idea......it was Michael's Birthday. }
Michael... began to weep. 
I, told him....
 "No tears...today. : ) We've Both been given a Special...Gift, today. : ) 
Peg...let us know, she's never far...
and...
Happy Birthday...Michael."
<3 <3 <3 




The Sun.... is Shining.
I, feel....as though...a Heavy Veil...has been lifted, from my 'Being'.
I, can't....explain it. 
For the first time... in a Very Long...time, the Gears....in my mind, seem to be Engaging...
and.... Meshing.
'synchronized'...and in Unison.
{trust me....they haven't been, for a very long....time. }
I can't explain, how Difficult...it is, to Function...., 
and... make it 'appear', 'the Gears are Functioning'...
when, they aren't. 
It's like having Sand... thrown into... a Finely Engineered....clock movement.
It may....still move, but....it grinds....and rattles.
The Clock...doesn't keep 'time'...It, can't...it barely...keeps moving...at all.
For the first time... in a Long time....I'm looking Ahead, instead...of trying to simply....
get through, one more....day.
My Mind...is Whirling! 
I have So Much...to Catch Up...On!!!.
You, see...The World...keeps turning, whether we do, or not.
I'm going to have to make calls... Catch Up.
I'm going to be Leaning...on some of my Closest...Friends, 
Seeking Advise... after all, they...have been riding the 'Merry Go Round',
 while...I've been, sitting on The Park Bench.
soon.... 
I'll be able to Run...fast Enough...to catch their Hands...and Climb, back On....with...them.
Awakenings.
: )
Praise....The Lord. 
<3
Love, to you...
Barb C.




No comments: