Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hearts...and... 'Waltz's'.

I worked, down the rabbit hole...today.
: )
found, the little tin heart molds.....above.
They made me think...of all of the 'Hearts'...I've gathered, and have been gifted with...over the years.
I, posted...a few.
: )
With St.Valentine's Day... just, around the corner...
I was thinking....
I, should have a little Open House...down, the rabbit hole...in February, 
'celebrating' 
'The Love...of Old'. 
: )
As I work... down there, it's always...so Soulful...
Peaceful.
{even with messes... and the vacuum .... strewn around. : ) }
We'll see. 
{I've come down with a Nasty... Cold.
 Helper, Brandon, had it...when he was helping me at Anamosa.
 I, felt so sorry...for him.
 : ( 
 I, can't say... he never 'gave me'...anything! : ) 
He hasn't been to work, all week. 
Oh Boy!!!}
Had a Wonderful...Surprise...today.
Catherine... from Des Moines... popped in.
She, is such...a Gift.
<3
She didn't mind the Mud...around the rabbit hole...
or...
the Strewn...Vac. : )
{She's...'One of Us' : ) <3 }
Pal, Mary Sellon, had given me a pair of boots, and...I have them tucked, in the shop.
Catherine, had a pair of Darling...shoes on.
I handed her, Mary's.... to wear....while diggin' around outside.
Told her, "Bet the rabbit hole...is the only shop...that offers ya Boots...to go 'Dig In'!"...
: )
We both...had a Chuckle!
Cathy, put 'em on!!! 
{Told ya... she's 'One of Us'. : ) <3}
Cathy, has tiny...little feet. The boots, were two sizes too big.
{My Size. : ) }
She Laced 'em Up Tight!!! and...Away She Went!
hahahaha!
{With the warm weather...and rain... the ground, is still...very...frozen.
The top layer, 'surface'... is a Muddy...Mess. There was a Mote...around the rabbit hole.
Oh Boy! : ) }
I'm going to be Open, tomorrow..and Saturday....
11 til 5.
Stop by, if you're in the area. 
but, be Sure...and wear your Boots.
: )
{or... you can wear Mary's.... : ) 
If your feet are smaller than a size 9. <3 }
Love...to ya...
Barb C. 

This Old....Old....Chair, doesn't have a 'heart'.....
{I have a couple, that do. : ) }
I took this image, the other day... and..included it, today....
because...it's sooooo Cool. <3 

















Some, of the 'Hearts'....above, are long gone....'sold'.
some...
Never will...be. {until...I'm 'gone'. }
Some, are for sale...down the rabbit hole.
I took this image.... of myself...
sitting in the room, at The Opryland Hotel....
the 'Last' Heart of Country.
2014.
We, didn't know...it would be...'The Last'.
but... somehow...
I knew, Everything...was about...to change.
I told my Friends...and Liz...to 'Go On...'...that night, without me.
Go, have fun...I, needed to just...stay in.
{That...didn't Ever...happen, with me...in Nashville. }
I, had this 'feeling'...of Doom.
{that's why... I took this picture. I couldn't put 'it'...into words. }
When I got Home...
John, was so sick. {He was feeling...'tuff', when I left... but, I was in Hopes...
we both... were,
He'd be Better, when I returned.
He wasn't.
He was Much...worse.
I couldn't leave his side.
Within a few weeks, we were told... John,  had brain cancer.
Within...a few months... John...was gone.
Old....'Hearts'... are truly....soulful.
I, believe... when you see one, you should grab it. <3
: )
or, at least... give it a 'Wink'. <3
Guess... that Night.... I danced,
The Tennessee...Waltz.
somehow...
I knew, it would be...my last.
Our...
 Last.


No comments: