Sunday, January 8, 2017

First Event...of The Year. Don't Miss It!!!


Here's the information, I promised.
I had such a headache yesterday, from these 'shingles'...
I stayed in bed, in the dark...all day.
Felt like a dagger was stuck in the top my skull...
and, out the bottom of my chin.
I used to have horrible migraines as a child....
This, Brought It All....Back.
YUCK-OOOOO!!!
: )
Nothing...would make it go away.
Today, I'm much...better.
My face, is much better...but...very scary.
: )
I even ventured to the grocery store.
It's funny...
: )
I, dress, kind of strange, some, might say....: )
 and sometimes...I can feel people looking at me.
{It doesn't bother me a bit. : ) 
I'm Comfortable...and, Like My Clothes! }
but...
today, at the store, it was the opposite.
I felt people...trying 'Not'...to look at me, 
or, allow...our eyes, to meet.
That, kind of bothered me.
I, hope...I've never done that...to anyone.
I picked up on it, immediately.
With the first person, I met, walking into the store.
I always say, 'Thank You"...when folks hold the door.
and...'Excuse me"...when I walk in front of someone...
Normally, I get a Smile, and a reply.
Not so much...today.
Even my Favorite..'Cart Dude'...was 'different'.
: (
I, think...this a Good Reminder.
a 'Blessing'....from Above.
: )
Soon, my face will be back, to 'normal'. {ha. }
Some folks...aren't as fortunate.
Trust Me, I'll make a Point....of Addressing Them...
with a Smile...: ) 
 I won't miss a soul.
{I, don't think... I dismiss...anyone, but...I'm going to pay, much...closer attention. }
Before I left home, I thought about...somehow...decorating my face, 
with flower petals around each lesion.
: )
Or...
Flames...
: )
Up the side of my face...and into my hair!!!
hahaha...
: )
I wish, I would have.
: )
I, think...folks wouldn't have been, so ill at ease.
: )
Well... I Hope, I'm on the mend...and can get ready for the Anamosa Show...
this week.
Liz can't help me, so...
Justin's Pal, Brandon...said he would.
: )
I always pay him 'Well'. : )
{Trust me...He Earns...It! : ) 
and, I'm Thankful....for his Help!!!}
I'm so Thankful....I didn't come down with this, any closer to the show.
It's gonna be a Stretch, for my body....as it is. 
I can't get stressed, about it.
That's part, of what pushed me, to where I'm at.
sooooo.
It Is...What It Is. 
: )
It'll Be...
What It'll...Be.
: )
All...
Good.
: )
Make Plans...to Attend.
It's One of my Favorites!
Always...Great Buying!
and...
Thank God..
Always...
GREAT SELLING!!!!
I'll be bringing a LOAD!
{Come Early Bird!!! Things Go Fast!!! }
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{and, No... I'm Not...Contagious. : ) }

I had to post...the above clip....
for Three Reasons.
1. I Do...Feel...'Pretty'. : )
No Matter How....I 'Look', to anyone else. : )

2. The Clip, Fit. {Stress, and all. : ) }

3. Anything...with Jack...
is 'Perfect'. <3 : )

You, must...watch it...
It's a Gas. : ): ) : )
{after watching the video, again.....
Jack reminds me...of our 'Body'.
It'll put the Brakes On....
and Hold 'Em...
until.....ya,
Get The Message...
to be...
'Unflustered'.
: ) : ) : ) }

No comments: