Sunday, January 1, 2017

A Happy New Year....


Wishing Everyone....
Very...Happy,
Very...Healthy,
Very...Peaceful,
and...
Prosperous 
New Year...
in
 Every...Way.
<3
Miss. Scarlett and Sweetie, Veggin' out with me.... in John's Room.
<3
I found Miss. Scarlett's New Year's Eve 'Shades'...when I sat down to write....
a few minutes ago.
: )
Took this picture....then, put 'em in The Tree. : )
I lit The Tree up...for the last time, This Christmas...just now.
Another, Memory...for The Tree.
Hopefully, I'll get them All...out, the next time The Tree goes up.
<3
{can you see the little spot, 'shadow' of purple...on The Tree, tonight.
It's Amazing....how the tiniest...'memories'...stand out, on a Christmas Tree. }
<3

I spent the Eve, and Day...{Morning} 
with Miss. Scarlett, and Sweetie.
We vegged, watched the tube...
Laid around...like a 'Slug Trio'.
 : )
I spent most of the 'Day'...thinkin'.
: )
Thinkin' about the past...
Thinkin' about the future.
Mostly, realizing....between 'thoughts',
There's not a Dang Thing...I can do...
to change...one moment of either.
: )
but...
Keep doin' the Best...I can.
maybe,
 try and take better care, of myself.
: )
Work on spending more time...down the rabbit hole...
Write, a little more.
Make a point...of spending more time, with those I Love, and Care....about.
those, who...Love, and Care about me....too. : )
and Pray...
The Lord, guides me...
and, us All...
 to where we need to be.
: )
Love To You.
Barb C.
{I always think of the movie, When Harry met Sally's version of Auld Lang Syne,
 on New Year's Eve.
John, would be the Meg Ryan...character.
I, the Billy Crystal.
: )
I'd be the one, to...notice... 'Why, What...does This Song...mean...Anyway!!!?'
{always sooooo serious, at the worst moments. : ) }
{But, John Always...Rolled with my 'Wonders'!!!}
{Grinned... ; ) and...Rolled his Eyes! : ) <3 }
{He'd usually have a comment, that I won't repeat. hahahahaha!!!}
but, like 'Sally'... John would say, and I agree....
It's about, 'Old Friends'.
: )
May God...Bless Them.
They, are what Memories...
are Made...of.
<3 <3 <3 

No comments: