Saturday, September 29, 2012

Treasures...are Rollin' In!!!

Ahhh...Barrels...
Beer...Barrels???
 Who Knows! But...Had to Play This Crazy Song...
Beer Barrel Polka!
{reminds me of Mom...}
 I can still see her Dancin' to this......
 ahhh.....The Sunday Mornin' Czech Party...on The Radio....growin' up!
 oh my... She'd be Dancin'...around the kitchen...on Sunday Morning....while frying chicken...
{Her Fried Chicken...was Like No One...in This World Could Match... She'd Bring The Colonel to His Knees!!!!}
for Sunday Dinner......
Dad and I...would sit...at the little kitchen table...and watch her...
twirl around!
 And Sing! Boy...she could Sing! {still does...}
 He'd just sit there...and Smile...
 He Loved...her...so...
 me...too....
{You should have seen John's Eyes...when I had him look at the blog...and this song...came on!!!!
HA HA HA!!!
 I nearly fell off my stool laughing!!!
 all he could muster...was...
"what The H--- Is That???!"....Eyes...as Big as Saucers!!!
{It takes..A LOT...to throw...John..off his Pins!!!} tee hee... : )
I'm Still...Crackin' Up!!! Love It!!!!!}
I said..."Can you imagine...Mom...dancin'...around the Kitchen?"...
His Reply..."Actually...Your Mom...yes...I can"...
Too Funny...!!!!
 ?
wait 'til I tell Mom! : )
{he'll be Sorry! : ) She's 92...only 5 feet tall...
 but...she'll put him...
On The Run!!! : ) }
{he's...always... been... a little..leary... of Mama...
She Loves...him...Dearly... and...he knows it...
yet...
'Egg Shells'... : )
ahhh...I call it...
 'Respect'... : )
{She is The Only...Person...on This Earth... that John...steps...lightly...around... and..I Love Him...for that... : ) }
Loads...came in...for The Fall Harvest Sale...Today...and...Much...Much More...Coming...tomorrow...and throughout...the week...
There is going to me some....Wonderful...Furniture...Ruff...and Ready!
and...Loads... of...Littles....
Plan to spend...some time... : )
I'll keep posting..as things come together!
Just found out...there is going to be Another...Huge Antique Sale...a half a mile from here... as well!!!
I went over and took images...today...and will be posting them...this week...
{Good Old Stuff!!! Two Big Sales...One Trip!!! YAY!!!}
Peg will be back...tomorrow...It doesn't look like I got a Thing...Done... {but I did...: ) }
She'll be tellin' me... to "Keep My Feet...On The Ground!!!"
{and...know...It'll...Never Happen... : ) } 
I may have to leave my cell...in the Truck...'til Sale Time... { oh dear...: ) }
Hope you had a Most..Lovely...Day!
Barb C.
{I have always...blamed...my Craziness... on my Irish... Roots... but...I Think...The Czech...Lines...within...well...Gives... The Irish Genes...a Run for Their Money!!! Oh Dear!
{we won't get into...the Dutch...and fragment...of French...
Ooh La La...!}
{but...then...IT'S NEARLY SALE TIME!!!
 Let The Insanity...BEGIN!!! : ) : ) : ) }
{I have been replaying this song...over and over...and...you guessed it!
 I'm Dancin'...in The Kitchen!!! oh my... : ) : ) : )}
{Polly is looking at me...like I Have Lost My Mind!!! : ) }
Sarah.. {Mark's Darling Daughter} Dreaming of Floatin'...down...the Creek! This Old...Canoe...is Amazing... I'll have more detailed images...tomorrow...
Love the Beautiful...Old...Old...Dental Cabinet...that came in...today....
I have things...Strewn...All Over the Lawn... haven't Touched......the Buildings...yet...oh dear...

No comments: