Sunday, September 30, 2012

4 Days..'til The Fall Harvest Sale...whew...A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On!

Sale Starts... 8 a.m. Thursday Morn.... : )
Wooo Hooo!!!
: ) : ) : )
Bring a TRUCK!!!

Pegadoo...and Mark...
 If ya think...we don't have a Little... Fun...ahhhh...Think Again!
{Love...the Bird Hat...Peg brought for Mark... He Wears it...Well!!!}
The day started out...slow... {Full Moon...and we all were a little lethargic... but...by the time...the Sun...was setting...we were FLYIN!!!! Cupboards...are Fillin' UP! UP! UP!!!! and The Straw...Was Flyin'!!!
Love...The Old Amana Wheelbarrow... oh...my... : )
Our Southern Iowa Pals...Lynn and Lea...were here...with the Big Stalk Trailer... at the Crack of Dawn! {I was outside...with the clothes I had slept in...on...and no contacts! Greeting them....{oh...dear!} They brought Some Cool Old Stuff!!!and are bringing Another Load...THURSDAY!!! {They also brought bundles of Corn Stalks...Wheat....Pumpkins...and Gourds... oh...my... }
There is Much...here...and So Much...Rolling in...the next three days... oh my...
It was nearly dark...before I got the camera out... More Images...tomorrow!

No comments: