Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Harvest Sale...6 Days Away!!!

The day started off...
Hard...and Fast Paced...
The phone...was ringing off the hook...Early!
A friend called me about an old cupboard that was at a sale...in C.R.... so Hit the Floor Running...
Peg was enroute...and...would be here 'til Noon... She's headed home..'til Sunday...
The cupboard...wasn't what I needed... but found a few other things... so...it was a good trip... and..I Thank my friend...for the call!!!
I grabbed Peg and I...some Breakfast...and came home...and worked...
Then...at Noon...I had another House Call... where I found many things...that are Perfect...for the Sale!!!
It was a challenge..getting them all out of the old house...and loaded... but...they are here!
 And all Cleaned Up...! Ready to Find a New...Home!
Mary and Tom...brought a Lovely Load...and have two more loads..coming...
It's gonna be a Good...Sale... : )
I have had calls...from friends...and neighbors...all week...who are bringing things...
Exciting!!!!
I'll have more images...as they roll in..and displays get set...
Remember....No Early Sales...
What I have pictured...will be here...The 4th...at 8 a.m.
and...we'll be adding new items..
DAILY!!!!
oh..my... : )
Love...to ya!
Barb C.
{as....Beat...as I am...
I'm...Dancin'...in the Moonlight... what can I say...
It's Show Time!!!!!! : ) }
{It's...somethin'...about finding...that...
" Rhythm"...
or...simply...being Craaaaazy... : ) }
ahhh...yeah... : )
{Love the line..." You Can't Dance...and Stay Uptight".. : ) oh...yeah... ; ) }


Peg's Gourds!!!
This is what she has done... {I am Amazed...after all she has been through...she has any...}
They are Stunning... These will be at The Fall Harvest Sale!
Pal, Mary S. {Dark Horse Antiques, Janesville, Iowa...} and her Hubby, Tom...brought the first...of Three Loads...for
The Fall Harvest Sale...This afternoon...!
 YAY!!! I Love those Guys... : )
 {and...their Cool Stuff!!!!}
The tents...are filling Up! Up! Up!!!!
{I won't show ya...the Lawn...it's Scary...oh dear... : ) YIKES!!!}
Picked up this Darling Moon Shaped... Beveled Mirror... today...with a Load of Furniture...
Harvest...Moon!
There is Tons...of stuff...I am working my way through... whew.. glad I have....6 DAYS!!! tho...I know...they may as well...be 6 minutes...
Time Flies...at SALE TIME!!!
Oh...my...
It's about 8:30...and tho...I never check...my Horoscope... I clicked on it...tonight..
to see this...
Dang It!
I was having so Much Fun...in The Clouds!
and...Ya...Ya...Ya...
Work...to be Done...
But...I know...soon enough....
I'll be gettin' those wings..back...
; )
Yes...I Will!
{and...I'm Still...Dancin'...in the Moonlight! }
{Those...Stars...are sure...On The Money...
and...are...also...
Fun Haters!!!!}
dang...

No comments: