Sunday, September 2, 2012

OPEN TODAY!!! Noon 'til 4!!! Lookin' Out my Back Door!

I'm headed Down...the Rabbit Hole... around Noon...Today!
It was Soooo Wonderful Seeing Sarah...Matt....and Their Brand New Princess!!!
Yesterday!
What a Darling Family...sooo filled with...Love... : )
{they brought me....the Most Beautiful Tree Topper... and I will Think of Them...when I put it on The Tree... Beautiful...in Every Way....!}
It was great seeing Everyone... who made their way... here...
Had...wonderful Visits...
and...no one even complained...at my appearance...
oh dear...
I was fighting The Big...Fountain...
Was...drenched... most of the day... barefooted... and...smelled... well... not like...Patchouli....
oh dear...
I mowed...and am trying to get things...pulled together... for the Upcoming
Fall Harvest Sale!!!
October 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th!!!!
 8 a.m. 'til Dusk....Daily!
{wear your Grubbies...and Bring a Truck!!!}
Pegadoo will be here...with some of her Latest...Amazing....Gourds!!!
Friends and Neighbors... are already calling...about bringing things!!! YAY!!!
The Shop...is a Mess.... so..if ya come...today...have an Open Mind...
It Is...What It Is... : )
Hope to See Ya!
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.


No comments: