Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Harvest Sale!!!! Gettin' On IT!

I Dove In Today!!!!
Holy Smokes....I was a Movin' and a Shakin'!
Told Peg...."Well... It's Begun!"... {she knew exactly what I meant... it's a Scary...Scary...Time....}
 I'm like a Bull...
If a Big Piece...is in my way... I Move It....{and...she RUNS!!!}
I brought in...the Old Soul...of a Chest of Drawers.... I am...Determined...to make him...Shine...
He Soooo Deserves to...
 {Ray...would be Proud....: ) }
Soooo Much...to get Done....
and...It Will!
Love to Ya...
{Mark Your Calenders.... October 4th, 5th...6th and 7th!!!!}
Barb C.
No Early Sales... it could be Dangerous... to come by...ahhhh...
Really!
 
I had soooo much fun...playin'...in the Entry... to The Rabbit Hole.... today...
The Old Soul...is Lookin'... Mighty Fine! He...Loves the Little French Piece...I stacked...inside his Top Drawer!!!
and...The Wonderful...Gnarly...Fringed Throw...to Soften Him...up..a bit... oh my....
Love this Well Loved......Old...Old...Soulful...Stuff!
I...Truly...Do!
 
{I sang this song...all afternoon...as I was Pushing And Shoving...!
{Lord...I can Move Mountains...to This Beat! {I used to Sing it...in The Band... Love...Love...Love...It!}
Slow....and Steady... yet...Filled With...Determination... oh...yeah... : )
Love...My Music...Poetry...set to Tune... !
oh...my... : )

2 comments:

Brandon Woline said...

Can't wait!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Oh My! Don't Blink...It's Coming FAST...and Hard!!! Holy...Smokes!!!
: )