Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gifts...

I came in the house...tonight...and collapsed...
I am...Exhausted...
Mounded the Ford...with tree trimmings...and yard debris...
Trying to get things...picked up...for The Fall Harvest Sale...that is...truly...moments away...
I'm headed back, to my friend's home... in the Morn... and the Staging.....
My Peg...made my day...by popping in...on her way to the Mayo Clinic...
Please...keep her in your Prayers...along...with all...who suffer...today...
This...is a Pivotal Time...so...I am...Calling All Angels...
When I sat down...tonight... in front of me...I saw the lovely gifts...sitting...right where I had left them....on the Old Harvest Table... {only me..and Harold could Love...{and Ed..}{seems like a hundred years ago...} two of my Dear friends...had given me...this week....
One....is the Early Gaudy Dutch...piece...
I Love It! It's all Gnarly...and Crazed...
He said...as he handed it to me..."I saw this...and knew...how much you...like this kind of stuff...so I got it for you"....
How...sweet...is that?...I will cherish it...always...
and..the Four Sister's Wine...ahhh... my Sweet Friend, Allyson... brought this back...for me... from one of her Travels....{hmmm...wonder how...she knew...I'd like Wine???}
My mind started...wondering...and...pondering...{remember...I am...tired...very...tired...}
I start getting... so...sentimental...when I am tired....and begin to reflect....
I do...feel so very Blessed... to have such Amazing Friends...
I glance around the house...and see...so many wonderful treasures...from...dear...loved ones....
and feel...well...I'll say it again...
Blessed...
Hope...You...had a Much...Easier Day...Than I Did!
but...I hope...it was a Good One...as Mine Was...: )
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.
{The Lead Song...is Exactly...how my Heart Feels...for my Peg...and All...of My Loved Ones...I can't imagine...what Life...would be like...without them...
They Always Know... They've got my Hand...: ) }
 


No comments: