Monday, September 24, 2012

S I M P L Y... Get Rhythm...

With Everything... Coming to a Head...
I was Pretty Twisted...this afternoon...
So....
I sat down...sat..still....
Looked Up...
and This Song...Came Straight... into my Brain...
I couldn't Help...but get a Huge Grin...on my face...
I thought...
Simply...
 Get Rhythm....Baby...
So...I Got Rhythm....!
Hope you Enjoy the Music...
and Get Rhythm....
and...
No Worries!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{Thanks...Nick...and all of the Kids...for coming with...to the Pumpkin Farm... we gathered the Most Amazing...Grungiest...Gnarliest...Dried... Snake Gourds... and made our 'Simply'...
for The Fall Harvest Sale... What a Lovely...Lovely....Day!}
{ I think...I'd Really...Really...Like...That Little Shoe Shine Boy...
yes...I truly do... : )
Actually...I Know...Many...'Shoe Shine Boys'....{and Girls}...
 I call them...my Dearest...Friends...
I...Love...and...Admire Them...So...: )
I Truly...
Truly...
do...
 : ) }

No comments: