Friday, September 14, 2012

Still.... Dizzy...holy smokes.... : )

Seriously... a Canoe... hanging from the Vaulted...Ceiling.... {do...ya understand... why I am Rockin' on my PINS!!!!? }
Soooooo Much...Country Store...Stuff..... I have No Idea.... how I can....peel myself...off of the Floor....
My Friend...has Collected this...Amazing...Stuff...over 50 Years!!! Some things....Many Things...I have Never Seen...Before.... {holy smokes.... get the 'smellin' salts.....}
All...I can say...is..." Stop The World...and Let Me Off!!!!!"
Holy Smokes... These images...are a drop...in the bucket....
of what...has had me....Intoxicated.... the last few days.... oh my....Staging this house..."Home"... has been...quite the 'Journey'.... {oh my...to say...the Very....Least!!!}
I forgot my camera...today....many...many...more images...coming....
So...Wish....I could take you...in Person... through....this...most Amazing...Gift...of a Home...: )
Love...to Ya....
{I feel...so Blessed...to have a part....in it... I truly...do....: ) }
Barb C.
Old...Old...Old... Buttery...Cupboard... oh...my....
Ahhhh...This is a Life Size....Tin...Milk Cow...Sign... oh my...ahhhh...Really....???!
She has...some of the Best...Cupboards...I have...ever...ever....seen....{and...Friends...I Know...Many...Many.... Cupboards...I call...them...My Friends... These...are Over the TOP!!!!} There is a 12 tin Pie Safe....with Standing Horses....in The Frickin' Tins!!!!! REALLY?????? {images... tomorrow... holy...smokes... }
This is an Incredible....Dry Sink Cupboard.... {Smelling Salts!!!!!!}
ahhh...this is an Early...1800's...Tiger Maple....Canopy....Rope Bed.... { ahhhh....really???....oh...my... }
There are..THREE Cigar Store Indians!!!!! oh my....
Oh...My.... {sigh....}....ah....really...do ya get...why...I'm... DIZZY?????
and...this...is a Thimble Full!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

What an amazing collection!!!! I'm having heart palpatations! Do you think you could sneak that red cabinet and the scalloped rug out for me!!!!! Can't believe one person has so many great pieces....not fair!

Betsy's Basket Blog said...

WOW! Is all I can say ....

Simply Iowa said...

Oh...Girls...I am...having a Great Time...tho...I am...TIRED!!! Late Nights...but...Great Company! and...Way...Cool...Stuff!
Love to Ya! : )