Thursday, December 1, 2011

Plaza Antique Mall.... what a Treat!

Plaza Antique Mall, in Dyersville, Iowa...{Yep...where 'Field of Dreams' was made...} Is Always...always....a Treat.to visit...and shop....
I have known Kathy...the Store's Manager...for ever.... she is a Wonderful Soul...her entire Family is....I so enjoy, visiting with her.... she and I discussed Peg...and...to my surprise... she is a Huge Volunteer, with the Cancer Society.... what am I saying...I shouldn't be a bit surprised... she is such an Angel.... She, too...is keeping Peg in her Prayers... and is such an optimistic Soul... Love Her...
The Mall was Incredible...I found Treasures, as soon as I hit the Door! I had deliveries to make, this morn, then had to pick up, at an Auction...then...on to friend, Vi's, in Manchester...and...well... Dyersville...is only 17 miles east of Manchester....right on hiway 20... oh my.... What a wonderful day...the road...always soothes my soul...
Tho...I really should have come home, and worked in the shop... I truly enjoyed Everyone, today...and...I found some Great Stuff! A Truck Load of Vintage Bottle Brush Trees!!! The Most Darling Truck...to Haul them in! Ironstone...old tin cookie cutters... silver goblets...old books... a Massive,Velvet Pincushion... and...just...'fun'...stuff... it's all good... but....The Folks Today...were the Real Treasures...
Hope You had a Great Day...
Barb C.

Kathy {far left} and the Great Plaza Crew!...what Super Folks....The Mall is Amazing...
They are located at 1235 16th ave. Court S.E., Dyersville, Iowa 52040 {563} 875-8945
you can see it, from hi way 20...and be sure and eat, at Country Junction Restaurant, just a block away...whew...Good Eats!}
 {had to unload...the bath tub...this morn...and...the image of it...in the truck... and...even standing next to it, while it was in the truck... one might think...{like John did}...well...that's not a very big tub.... when I say...it's 'oversized'...I mean it....it's about 6 feet long...and...about 3 feet wide...or...maybe...40 inches......{oval shaped...very...cool...} and... Heavy... we had Josh, come help us...lower it off the truck.... I'll have images of it down the road... it's a Cool Tub!}

No comments: